Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift

Go down 
+6
AlterEgo
Headtripp
Fidostudio
eviltrycycle
jontoad
jarheadbobandmax
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jarheadbobandmax
CAMM Rookie
jarheadbobandmax

Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift Empty
PostSubject: Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift   Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 10:47 am

Tom Fido brought his 2007 Charger "Blue Kryptonte" by Saturday afternoon and we procceded to give the trunk a make over..
We added a new base carpet to the floor, refaced the sub enclosure and the trunks foot plate. Added two lower enclosure side panels with Toms own melting superman designs and last we replace a older trunk lid mat with a new piece I worked up for him again useing Toms own rendering and design. We are both excited with how it came out and how it really completes the whole theme he has set out for the Charger. Afew photo's to share..Thanks for stopping by Tom
Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift 2007DODGECHARGER019
Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift 2007DODGECHARGER020
Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift 2007DODGECHARGER025
Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift 2007DODGECHARGER026
Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift 2007DODGECHARGER021
Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift 2007DODGECHARGER013
Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift 2007DODGECHARGER003
Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift 2007DODGECHARGER005
Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift 2007DODGECHARGER006
Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift 2007DODGECHARGER023
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift   Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 10:50 am

great work, that looks sweet. i like how the letters are lifted off and back lit.
Back to top Go down
jarheadbobandmax
CAMM Rookie
jarheadbobandmax

PostSubject: Re: Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift   Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 11:01 am

I agree Tom's original piece was a blank mat he purchased the had a freind add some embroidered pieces, just didn't give him the look he was shooting for..in addition there were three differant shades and carpet textures going on in the trunk and as often as he shows the car that had to be changed..He was pleased and Thank you for the compliments..
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift   Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 12:06 pm

Dang that looks NICE! Outstanding work.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift   Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 8:07 pm

As I said to Tim, this is the first time I had work done that the result far exceeded my expectations...I couldn't be happier with it!!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift   Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 8:13 pm

Fuckin a Tom that is great... Very nice
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift   Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 8:19 pm

Wow! That looks amazing! Just keeps getting better. Cant wait to see it in person.
Back to top Go down
jarheadbobandmax
CAMM Rookie
jarheadbobandmax

PostSubject: Re: Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift   Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 8:29 pm

Fidostudio wrote:
As I said to Tim, this is the first time I had work done that the result far exceeded my expectations...I couldn't be happier with it!!

Thanks Tom. You will get some great responces from the engine bay to the trunk,,just keeps going on and on...enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift   Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 8:40 pm

Congrats, looks great!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift   Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 9:07 pm

That looks fucking great!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift   Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 9:09 pm

That looks cool man, you did the one for my boss's Camaro as well.... Blue Bandit
Back to top Go down
08 RT
CAMM Rookie
08 RT

PostSubject: Re: Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift   Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 9:13 pm

very nice!!
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift   Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 10:05 pm

Looks killer at night!

Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift 2011-010
Back to top Go down
jarheadbobandmax
CAMM Rookie
jarheadbobandmax

PostSubject: Re: Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift   Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 11:08 pm

Moparcharger06 wrote:
That looks cool man, you did the one for my boss's Camaro as well.... Blue Bandit

Funny you mention Garrets Blue Bandit,,Tom had been entered in a show where he saw the Blackhawk and Blue Bandit..contacted me two days later...I do love the show season..here are those two pieces... Tom that looks great at night..

Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift Bluebandit030

Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift Bluebandit028

Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift 309967_10150286985368681_619053680_7782011_3962940_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift   Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving Blue kryptonites trunk a face lift
Page 1 of 1