Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible face lift for Maggie May

Go down 
+10
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
Headtripp
bogieboy
blackhemi
jontoad
HemiMag
jesse031081
Srteight
irishrt5.7
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Possible face lift for Maggie May Empty
PostSubject: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 10:25 am

Let me know what you all think... Good or Bad doesnt matter to me...

Possible face lift for Maggie May Bricar10
Back to top Go down
Srteight
CAMM Member
Srteight

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 11:04 am

That front end looks mean! I like it alot!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 11:06 am

Looks good you homo
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 11:08 am

I think it looks good.Very different!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 11:30 am

i like that hood and i like that its all one color.
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 11:32 am

That is the nicest front i've seen on a mag.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 11:42 am

that is pure sexy.............
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 12:27 pm

Hmmm is it a real product or another imaginary one you created in your head? If it is real I say do it. Because your wife has left you in the dust with midnight
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 12:36 pm

Looks gret Brian, who makes it or like Vic said
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 12:46 pm

I think it looks awesome. Now you'll be stylin backing into your parking spot in Busse Woods. lmfao
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 1:26 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Hmmm is it a real product or another imaginary one you created in your head? If it is real I say do it. Because your wife has left you in the dust with midnight
Shawn1112 wrote:
Looks gret Brian, who makes it or like Vic said

yupp its real.Its made by Couture designs
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 1:28 pm

jontoad wrote:

I love the hood too,bad part about,it was made by TommyZ hood and no longer makes them!!!
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 1:31 pm

hmmm...nice overall, bottom works for me...but the grill area and the hood arent flying for me...maybe a ram air hood...charger srt8 style with the black going from the grill area thru the lines on the hood to the roof...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 2:12 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
jontoad wrote:

I love the hood too,bad part about,it was made by TommyZ hood and no longer makes them!!!

There is a company that still makes this hood... the original design was tommy z but... everyone knows tommy z was unreliable...so i will go the other route..
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 2:20 pm

Well what route are you going on the front end are you gonna get it or not Sally?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 2:20 pm

If i did it would be my winter project... not any time soon...
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 2:36 pm

Bummer wish you could do it this year you should pimp yourself out at the gay bars for cash so you can do it
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 2:46 pm

thats awesome... i should look into this... NOT...lol
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 3:06 pm

I'm still kinda torn on it. I like the aggressive look, but it just doesn't seem to "fit". It's almost like they tried too hard. I dunno, it's up to you Brian.

Possible face lift for Maggie May Couture1

Possible face lift for Maggie May Couture2
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 3:11 pm

now keep in mind that i used photo shop to put my danko grill into this bumper... it doesnt come that way...
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 3:19 pm

The hood (now made by Whiteboy customs IIRC?) makes it pop because it carries the aggressiveness further back then just the bumper. I would DEFINITELY only use that bumper with your Danko nosepiece. It's just that lower portion...............makes me look for where the intercooler or aftercooler went. Maybe it just takes some getting used to. How long have you been looking at the bumper? I've seen the side skirts and matching rear bumper...............are you thinking of adding those as well?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 3:42 pm

i have been looking at it for a while...no i wouldnt add any additional pieces since my car is raked...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 7:03 pm

Here is a side shot of how big i would get the hood redone at to fit my style...
Possible face lift for Maggie May Img_2710
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 7:44 pm

I love it Brian!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 9:08 pm

Hmmm, I wonder what a flat black hood would look like on silver? Or John Deere green, nahhhhh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible face lift for Maggie May   Possible face lift for Maggie May I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible face lift for Maggie May
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next