Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trunk Lid Pad

Go down 
+8
jontoad
Shawn1112
ttruckinon
eviltrycycle
chargerchick
ghost
moaugust88
HiPwr
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 10:05 am

I saw this at the UG. Anyone have a line on where I can get one or something similar?

Trunk Lid Pad TrunkLidPad
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 10:15 am

http://www.granddesignmat.com/gallerydodge.htm
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 10:16 am

Forgot to add great place to start but not as you seen in your pic.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 10:27 am

there is a guy on the Z that makes them. real nice work. maybe one of the members that still goes on there can get you the contact info?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 10:42 am

Eric, it looks like it's on one of the Modern Muscle cars. Try giving them a call?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 1:42 pm

moaugust88 wrote:
http://www.granddesignmat.com/gallerydodge.htm

I ran across that site, but they make a real point of saying that they won't put SRT8 on there. doh

ghost wrote:
there is a guy on the Z that makes them. real nice work. maybe one of the members that still goes on there can get you the contact info?

I have an account on Z (at least, I think I do). Do you have this guy's name? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 2:15 pm

That is nice looking, hope you get one.
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 4:00 pm

Eric,

Check out Jina. I had here do my mats and headrests. She does first rate work.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79485&highlight=gina
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 6:21 pm

ghost wrote:
His suck! Nothing but problems after he sold a shit load of them.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 7:03 pm

Ryan from modern muscle said the audio shop made it. i can't find the post but i think he said it was "sounds decision" or something like that.

i actually think that's Ryan's car...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 7:26 pm

jontoad wrote:
Ryan from modern muscle said the audio shop made it. i can't find the post but i think he said it was "sounds decision" or something like that.

i actually think that's Ryan's car...
Your right, he was supposed to post more info and never did.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 8:00 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
ghost wrote:
His suck! Nothing but problems after he sold a shit load of them.

Nah you are thinking of another guy. He had problems with the glue he used being real shitty and everything fell apart about a month after install. Dan (DRP) makes some now and they look really good.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 8:43 pm

I've PMed IndySRT8 (Ryan) on LX about it, but I'd also be interested in DRP(?) on Z. That's the right name?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:04 pm

HiPwr wrote:
I've PMed IndySRT8 (Ryan) on LX about it, but I'd also be interested in DRP(?) on Z. That's the right name?

The company is Rug Works and the dudes name is Dan, his username is DRP6982. Tell him liljoejoe sent ya, lol.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:30 pm

HiPwr wrote:
I saw this at the UG. Anyone have a line on where I can get one or something similar?

Me too...I'm looking to upbadge, but only the trunk interior.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:30 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
HiPwr wrote:

Told ya'll downbadging is what all the cool kids are doing.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:33 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Iguanaman wrote:
HiPwr wrote:

OK...do they make them that say "S/E"?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:37 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
Iguanaman wrote:
HiPwr wrote:

OK...do they make them that say "S/E"?

I'm sure they could do "/SXT/6/"
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:41 pm

Actually, I'd prefer this:

Trunk Lid Pad Logo
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 9:45 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:

The company is Rug Works and the dudes name is Dan, his username is DRP6982. Tell him liljoejoe sent ya, lol.

Thanks, Joey.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 4:53 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:

I hate that fucker and wouldnt buy shit from him. I dont like his because they are actual rugs, so they dont look rite imo. The one on the srt8 almost looks factory.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 5:35 pm

The owner of the car in the picture got back to me and said it was Sound Design in Montgomery, IL. They did his entire sound system. I don't give a shit about the stereo, but I like that liner.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 5:46 pm

HiPwr wrote:
The owner of the car in the picture got back to me and said it was Sound Design in Montgomery, IL. They did his entire sound system. I don't give a shit about the stereo, but I like that liner.
Did he say how much? If not and you get a quote, see if the price is better if we buy 2 of them.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 5:55 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:
Did he say how much? If not and you get a quote, see if the price is better if we buy 2 of them.

Their website blows. I'll have to call them next week.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 6:08 pm

I'm curious on the price, I have scratches ud like to hide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trunk Lid Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk Lid Pad   Trunk Lid Pad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trunk Lid Pad
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next