Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CCFL Halo's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
5.7daytona
CAMM Member

CCFL Halo's  Empty
PostSubject: CCFL Halo's    CCFL Halo's  I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 10:06 pm

just throwing this out there but i was really interested on gettting the white CCFL Halos from AAC and i was wondering if anybody would be able to install them?? i live around Niles and ParkRidge and just wondering how much it would cost to have somebody install them on my lights, i got a quote from AAC and i can't shell out $430 for the lights and having them install the Halos. thanks guys i really appreciate anything
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CCFL Halo's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCFL Halo's    CCFL Halo's  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 6:40 am

Stay away from CCFL halos, nothing but problems!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

CCFL Halo's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCFL Halo's    CCFL Halo's  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 8:39 am

x2 i have had 3 sets of inverters melt and burn up on me...
Back to top Go down
5.7daytona
CAMM Member

CCFL Halo's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCFL Halo's    CCFL Halo's  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 2:00 pm

Shawn don't you have the blue AAC CCFL Angel Eyes on your Charger or am i using the wrong term for these lights? if so then my decision is made up and will just go with the HID lights. thanks guys!!
Back to top Go down
5.7daytona
CAMM Member

CCFL Halo's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCFL Halo's    CCFL Halo's  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 2:07 pm

also do you guys personally think they are worth getting or would i just be better off with just HID head lights in the long run?
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

CCFL Halo's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCFL Halo's    CCFL Halo's  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 4:16 pm

If you want halos go with LED halos not CCFL
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CCFL Halo's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCFL Halo's    CCFL Halo's  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 9:43 pm

5.7daytona wrote:
Shawn don't you have the blue AAC CCFL Angel Eyes on your Charger or am i using the wrong term for these lights? if so then my decision is made up and will just go with the HID lights. thanks guys!!
I have the led halos, not for long though. Might be coming up with something new!
Stay tuned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CCFL Halo's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCFL Halo's    CCFL Halo's  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CCFL Halo's
Page 1 of 1