Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F*in' LED Halos

Go down 
+4
HemiMag
eviltrycycle
xegitalian19xx
crazy933
8 posters
AuthorMessage
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

F*in' LED Halos Empty
PostSubject: F*in' LED Halos   F*in' LED Halos I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 7:21 pm

So we're at the Plainfield car show last tuesday and there are a few LED's out on the right high beam and low beam, maybe 2 or 3 each light. Not too big of a deal. Yesterday we go to the Rt66 car show in Joliet and now there are like a dozen LED's out on both high beams, both low beams and some on each turn signal. It looked so bad we just had on the fog lamps, which one HALO was already replaced once. It's fine that there is a lifetime warranty on the LEDS but the labor is what hurts, especially since the old HALO's need to be sent back to AAC before the new ones get shipped. I guess that will be a winter project when I can keep the front bumper off the car for a week or so. It just sucks that there are still a few more Plainfield criuse nights and a Cops and Rodders show in late September.

I just had to vent....
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

F*in' LED Halos Empty
PostSubject: Re: F*in' LED Halos   F*in' LED Halos I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 7:45 pm

that sucks man! Thats one of the main reasons I don't plan on getting any for my Chally...Had em on the Charger and between my headlight fogging up and their stupid warranty I just didn't want to deal with the bullshit. They look great when they are on but when they fail like that they really suck balls!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

F*in' LED Halos Empty
PostSubject: Re: F*in' LED Halos   F*in' LED Halos I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 7:59 pm

Sorry to hear they are messing up Dan. Hopefully you can get them all fixed up over the winter and be up and ready for shows and cruises next season.

I agree with Ant they look really cool when they work 100% but I will never put them on my car.
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

F*in' LED Halos Empty
PostSubject: Re: F*in' LED Halos   F*in' LED Halos I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 8:01 pm

Has anyone else had problems?
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

F*in' LED Halos Empty
PostSubject: Re: F*in' LED Halos   F*in' LED Halos I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 9:05 pm

Just do a search on lx forums or Chally forums....You'll see a ton of people who have problems and a ton of people who have good luck...Pretty much 50/50 i think
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

F*in' LED Halos Empty
PostSubject: Re: F*in' LED Halos   F*in' LED Halos I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 10:23 pm

I've had mine since they came out. I believe 2 yrs now and only 1 led is out so far. I will be sending them back so they can fix it when I buy me new headlights. I never had a problem with my headlight fogging up though.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

F*in' LED Halos Empty
PostSubject: Re: F*in' LED Halos   F*in' LED Halos I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 10:33 pm

seems like i have an issue with like one ring per year, but its all worth it. i almost avoided posting anything in this thread so i don't jinx myself.

can imagine not having them. too much wow factor. its worth the headaches once in a while. they wouldn't call it the green monster at the races if i didn't have them!

i am super anal about my car so if i have an led out i won't use them at all. i fix them asap.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

F*in' LED Halos Empty
PostSubject: Re: F*in' LED Halos   F*in' LED Halos I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 12:04 am

I have had mine since the original group buy and I'm just now having problems. But I'm an asshole I play my music really loud with them on. Thats a big no-no from what I hear.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

F*in' LED Halos Empty
PostSubject: Re: F*in' LED Halos   F*in' LED Halos I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 8:32 am

I already have a second set of headlights ready to have some installed if mine ever go out....Knock on wood
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

F*in' LED Halos Empty
PostSubject: Re: F*in' LED Halos   F*in' LED Halos I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 9:57 am

I'd love some but this is what km afraid of Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

F*in' LED Halos Empty
PostSubject: Re: F*in' LED Halos   F*in' LED Halos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F*in' LED Halos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Electronics-
Jump to: