Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, Where ARE My Halos?

Go down 
+10
eviltrycycle
Dalegit1
HemiMag
chargerchick
liljoejoe54
Shawn1112
Iguanaman
Hoodie
Dartboy
Mad Hatter
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

So, Where ARE My Halos? Empty
PostSubject: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 11:15 pm

NO, I've still yet to get my ring kit! After the GB was started back in May, Officially signed up in June when they were ready to take orders & PIF 1st of October after all problems was solved. Same Story for Jon & Lil Joe, but they got theirs & now have them installed, after some more problems of their own as well as Dave. I have talked to them off & on over time, more off than anything. Steve was surprised back in Sept that I hadn't received them yet. So with speaking with him today, he was surprised evenmore. He's been off on personal stuff & left others in charge. I told him about my emails, PMs & calls with Wes (which he alwasy says he doesn't remember). The latest hold up is with my turns, they only had 1 (at first) & couldn't find the other. Today he tells me there was a problem with the Batch, but Wes should have sent out the others kinda like they did Joey.

I'm going to call him Monday during Business & him only to discuss further. He says he will send them out 2day mail & a new set of turns when the new batch gets in. I chose Flashtech because theirs were more complete looking, brighter & because of the same set Joey got. In my last PM to them, I mentioned that most you all went with AAC & had NO Probs while the 3 of us have been waiting ALL Season for ours.

So the this is To Be Continued

Stay Tuned!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 11:17 pm

Sorry! Where ARE My Halos?

Can't go back & Edit eh
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 11:46 pm

Thats ridiculous... I'd be beyond pissed... shit I would ask for a refund and take my business elsewhere!!!

hope they work it out with you...and should give you a partial refund too for service like that!

ps...fixed the title for you!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 12:56 am

Agree with Chris on this one.. That is poor business.. I had no issues with AAC on mine.. I didn't ever think the flashtechs are brighter.. I'd have to look side by side at them.. He should give you some sort of discount or refund or something..
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 1:47 am

Well, if things work out like I hope tomorrow, I may have an 8-ring amber AAC kit for sale.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 2:22 am

Sorry to hear that Reese, I would bad mouth the shit out of them on the Z! get your dough back and call aac.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 8:33 am

That's why I will only be speaking with Steve on this! On his Cell, not company line. I've been posting comments on all of their threads on ChargerForums, especially the one where Wes said all Halos have been shipped. It seems that Steve thought he left the company in good hands while he took care of Personal stuff.

Believe it or not, I also went with Flashtech because of the the customer service & issue handling that Steve was being recognized for. But this was Steve's name on Flashtech rep, not Wes who is handling things for him. Wes' name is bringing him down.

I had contacted AAC prior for Purple LED rings & had a BAD experience with them 1st, which was supported by the Forum. That may have changed later after all of the complaints.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 8:33 am

Thanks Dart!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 10:06 pm

Well Everything should squared away! I spoke with Steve twice Monday, He apologized & sud he appreciated my patience. I now have a Tracking Number. Like Joey, yesterday it syd delivery Friday, now today it says Monday! Oh well!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 6:11 am

Im glad they are finally shipped bro.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 6:17 am

Hopefully it works out for ya!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 8:03 am

Hope you get them soon. I'm looking forward to seeing those! I have the halos but really want the LED's.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 8:26 am

hope they get to you soon!I would've bitched them out and got something else for free....
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 11:12 pm

I should have them Monday. Not sure when I'll put them in. Hate to put them in & then put car up.

I guess I can use them as Christmas lights then! Just open the garage & let them go with the blinkers on.

Chris, maybe I can work you a DEAL for my troubles! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 12:36 am

Dang Reece, I hope everything works out. You have the patience of JOB.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 12:58 am

How about you send me the lights...I'll install them on my car and send you the pics? No sense you putting them on yours if you aren't going to be driving the car! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 7:10 pm

chargerchick wrote:
How about you send me the lights...I'll install them on my car and send you the pics? No sense you putting them on yours if you aren't going to be driving the car! Very Happy

ha ha ha ha ha Laughing

Stop

NO!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 7:28 pm

Mad Hatter wrote:
I should have them Monday. Not sure when I'll put them in. Hate to put them in & then put car up.

I guess I can use them as Christmas lights then! Just open the garage & let them go with the blinkers on.

Chris, maybe I can work you a DEAL for my troubles! Rolling Eyes

At least you can take time with the install and do it right. Then you have something new to show off when show season starts up again. Smile
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 7:35 pm

I'd be pissed - good luck bro, you are a very paient person!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 8:03 pm

Mad Hatter wrote:
chargerchick wrote:

ha ha ha ha ha Laughing

Stop

NO!

Can't blame a girl for tryin' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 8:56 pm

NEVER! Wink Chris!

Guess what Everybody?

They're HERE! yeah baby

Well NEAR! eh

They're at the Nearest shipment center waiting for delivery Monday! cheers
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 9:36 pm

the smile on your face the first time you light em up is all worth it bro!

i had the day off and went to get some taco's when the highschool happened to be letting out. i turned on the halos for the hell of it going past the highschool and when i got to the light there was a bus full of teens staring at me. one kid stuck his I phone out the window and took a picture.

now i have no freakin idea how a 16 year old has an I phone but thats besides the point. your gonna love showin off the halos! there are a lot of people who have never seen anything like it before.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:12 pm

I agree! Not sure when I'm going to pull the Trigger> I t will depend on just what is in the box.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 1:34 am

Welcome to the club bro. like JT said your gonna have a BIG cheezy ass smile!!!!!!!!!! I know I did!! glad u finally got them
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 8:53 am

Hey Reece!
Do you have an install date in mind now that they are just about there?
I'm still offering my assistance anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, Where ARE My Halos?   So, Where ARE My Halos? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, Where ARE My Halos?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next