Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Headlights or no?

Go down 
+6
inkedup
Shawn1112
andyp411
soundsaved
AlterEgo
DamnSTR8
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

Good Headlights or no? Empty
PostSubject: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 3:44 pm

found these online

http://www.slickcar.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=9083
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 3:53 pm

and these...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CCFL-2005-2010-CHARGER-HALO-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS-BLACK-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZMakeQ3aDodgeQ7cModelQ3aChargerQQhashZitem2c582056f6QQitemZ190457075446QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 3:54 pm

these too....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-2008-DODGE-CHARGER-CCFL-HALO-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZMakeQ3aDodgeQ7cModelQ3aChargerQQhashZitem483b672104QQitemZ310234259716QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 4:44 pm

DamnSTR8 wrote:
found these online

[url=http://www.slickcar.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=9083
http://www.slickcar.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=9083[/quote[/url]]

I had these and loved them and I think that Illinois Chaos (Tom) has them too. Very Bright the only thing I had issues with was the LED lights at the bottom. I had a couple go out. I think Tom did too but he fixed his.
Back to top Go down
soundsaved
CAMM Member
soundsaved

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 7:08 pm

I don't know about you guys, but anything aftermarket is a no no for me. Now if Mopar made something like this I would deffinetly go for, but these companies make thsese cheap lights, and you start having problems down the road. LED's going out, leaking moisture, they might not fit properly and so on. Speaking from experience, I wouldn't buy any. Thats why they are so cheap.
Back to top Go down
andyp411
CAMM Member
andyp411

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 11:41 am

Man those do look nice, good price too but have to agree I'd be worried about the product quality.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 11:43 am

Just about everyone I know that had these or similar always had a problem with the led's. If you are gonna get them stay away from e-bay, alot of that shit you will never be able to return if you have a problem. Slickcars is U.S. based and you would have an easier time returning if you had problems.
Back to top Go down
andyp411
CAMM Member
andyp411

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 11:48 am

I'll drink to that! What's up Shawn ???
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 1:19 pm

these are kinda like mine,and they do fog up when you wash car for a bit it goes away pretty quick.i also put h.i.d 's in the projectors looks great even when you just have the angel eyes and fogs on in looks tough.....lots of looks
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 4:00 pm

andyp411 wrote:
I'll drink to that! What's up Shawn ???
bearbang Modelo Modelo Modelo
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 6:38 am

Mine came on my car. Had some trouble with them, but after buying a new quality harness I have had no problems. I converted them to HID light's. Be carefull, there is alot of junk being sold out there.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 6:20 pm

DamnSTR8 wrote:
these too....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-2008-DODGE-CHARGER-CCFL-HALO-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZMakeQ3aDodgeQ7cModelQ3aChargerQQhashZitem483b672104QQitemZ310234259716QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

if your going to go aftermarket. Anzo branded and slick car's are your best bet.

HOWEVER, if your up for it we can do a custom retrofit. Been wanting to try one on a charger and 08+ silveardo's. To do this you will need to get a second set of headlights or if you can live with out yours for a few days, and send yours to me. Not to mention you will be able to see, cause the fact is most of the cheapys have BS. projecotrs.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 6:33 pm

The Black Stig wrote:
DamnSTR8 wrote:
these too....

if your going to go aftermarket. Anzo branded and slick car's are your best bet.

HOWEVER, if your up for it we can do a custom retrofit. Been wanting to try one on a charger and 08+ silveardo's. To do this you will need to get a second set of headlights or if you can live with out yours for a few days, and send yours to me. Not to mention you will be able to see, cause the fact is most of the cheapys have BS. projecotrs.

if infinity gatling gun projectors were not a billion dollars i would love do do a retrofit of those.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 6:46 pm

jontoad wrote:
The Black Stig wrote:
DamnSTR8 wrote:
these too....

if infinity gatling gun projectors were not a billion dollars i would love do do a retrofit of those.

Depends what you define as a billion dollars, I'd like to use LS460 projectors + clear lens, which is $200 a pair, plus $45 for the gatling gun shrouds. And those projectors are high low so we then can black out the rest of your headlight. and possibly 55/75 watt hid kit?? It's possible, I want to try to offer peopels some type of option for 500-550 which is totaly possible with the moto's

Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 7:18 pm

I'd love to retrofit my Magnum lights with some projectors.....
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 10:46 pm

Drop me a PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Headlights or no?   Good Headlights or no? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Headlights or no?
Page 1 of 1