Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have a good week!

Go down 
+5
Shawn1112
ghost
chargerchick
liljoejoe54
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 10:54 pm

I'm heading to Maryland until the 13th.. Have fun!! Cooter
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 11:01 pm

Have fun bro!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 11:37 pm

Have a safe trip and I hope all goes well. Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 12:30 pm

be safe and i hope all goes well on your builds!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 2:41 pm

Have a safe trip!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 4:34 pm

Have a good trip and hope some people get good use of your services..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 4:17 pm

Jen from Maryland Speed is now Spartan powered.. One down, four to go!!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 4:34 pm

Keep working it!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 11:43 am

Nice.. I'm sure she's happy with it and the others will be too.. Who else is getting things done?
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 5:20 pm

Have a safe trip there and back!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 5:59 pm

Guy named Jamie for a FRI Sparrow cam, got that done today along with his JBA headers..

Eric, 2006topbanana, on Wednesday is getting a Spartan cam..

Another Spartan on Friday and a Spartan and Heads on Saturday..

Lots of Spartans. Smile
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 6:03 pm

elcobra44 wrote:
Guy named Jamie for a FRI Sparrow cam, got that done today along with his JBA headers..

Eric, 2006topbanana, on Wednesday is getting a Spartan cam..

Another Spartan on Friday and a Spartan and Heads on Saturday..

Lots of Spartans. Smile

Its going to be a modern day 300 lol j/k
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 6:38 pm

Nobody going with the Spartan MAX? Is it because you gotta do the heads with the MAX or do you recommend just the regular Spartan?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 6:40 pm

I think you have to do heads with the Spartan Max!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 7:04 pm

That's what I was saying.. I guess nobody is doing heads really.. I mean, they are an extra 1500-1800 so I can understand it..
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 7:26 pm

Once i become a millionaire then i will be doing the spartan max or the srt max and big valve heads... awesome sounding combinations here is one of the srt max and big valve heads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0ewNSjlLDI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.michiganhemiperformance.com%2FVideos.htm&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 7:38 pm

And yes Matt you will be the lucky one that gets to install this stuff but the odds of me becoming a millionaire are slim to none so it might be a while... but dont worry i have a money bucket put together for any cash i get leftover after all my bills that i put all my money into i just need to learn to quit taking money out of it when i really want something seeing someone on here says " great deal buy my shit " just not in those words.... Fuckers....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 7:44 pm

Hoodie wrote:
Nobody going with the Spartan MAX? Is it because you gotta do the heads with the MAX or do you recommend just the regular Spartan?
Jen did a custom Spartan Max on her SRT Charger.. I don't think that the Max needs heads on the 5.7L, but they're recommended to get the most of the cam....

Torque converter wouldn't hurt either..
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 7:58 pm

Hey Matt do you know what number difference a 5.7 would make w/ a srt max cam or a spartan cam w/ out the big valve heads compared to w/ the heads...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 8:09 pm

Heads make anywhere from a 25-35 hp difference with a good cam, maybe 20 hp on a stock cam. Larger cams can choke up on stock heads so you'll see higher gains with heads on certain shafts.

I wouldn't recommend the SRT MAX for stock heads.. No way.

Standard Spartan makes like 350-360 rwhp on stock heads, and 370-380 rwhp with them. It's also about how the air flows with the ported heads. Peak numbers aside, a better flowing head with a good cam can have a much better power band through out. You might think the 25-35 hp difference isn't much, but the improvement to the band is what makes them worth it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 8:12 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Once i become a millionaire then i will be doing the spartan max or the srt max and big valve heads... awesome sounding combinations here is one of the srt max and big valve heads

I miss that cam....
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 8:13 pm

elcobra44 wrote:
You might think the 25-35 hp difference isn't much, but the improvement to the band is what makes them worth it.

True that... i am really thinking about the srt max and big valve just like that video It sounds great... what else is needed to be done for something like that setup???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 8:19 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
elcobra44 wrote:
You might think the 25-35 hp difference isn't much, but the improvement to the band is what makes them worth it.

True that... i am really thinking about the srt max and big valve just like that video It sounds great... what else is needed to be done for something like that setup???
I'd recommend a torque converter...

How about a Spartan on a 112+4 LSA... scratch I bet it would sound just as good.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 11:37 pm

Finished up the forth car today.... Final car is getting done tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 2:26 pm

Busy man!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have a good week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a good week!   Have a good week! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have a good week!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next