Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Street Tires Only Night @ GLD

Go down 
+13
otter1363
goldberg1701
jontoad
AlterEgo
ghost
Dartboy
The Italian Mistress
Shawn1112
chargerchick
HemiMag
RT!st!C
eviltrycycle
Illinois Chaos
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 7:52 pm

I'd love to come to one of these, but it's hard to go during the week, and finding out at 8am doesn't help much...lol
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 1:00 pm

Teri wants to go with me again tomorrow night. I hope you guys are all as pumped as we are. It's looking like another great night for drag racing!!! Come on up and join us, if you can.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 2:27 pm

Ill be there around 6:30
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 2:37 pm

Do they do any prep on street tire night?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 8:37 pm

otter1363 wrote:
Do they do any prep on street tire night?

I never saw them putting down thp. Funniest thing is I was hooking better. I think it was because they weren't spraying down very much water in the burnout box. It makes me so mad when people just drive straight through the burnout box and drag all of the water to the starting line on their front tires. It ruins the first 25 ft. off of the starting line. Jerk Off
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 8:50 pm

Do no if I can make it tomorrow, mabey wed night...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 10:58 am

RT!st!C wrote:
Ill be there around 6:30

We wll cu there!

otter1363 wrote:
Do no if I can make it tomorrow, mabey wed night...

I'm going Wed. too. I got my repairs done this A.M. I'm good to go, pending a disaster at work. lol.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 12:15 pm

bump for tonight. Me and Teri will be there sometime around 5:00 PM for tech and a cool down. The strip is usually open at 6:00 and running. I'm trying out something new tonight, stay tuned for the vids, lol. .000 or bust! My best r/t to date is a .010.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 1:22 pm

I want to come soooo bad, all of a sudden I have oil leaking from somewhere. Gonna have to put her up and see if I can find it. Not sure I should race with an oil leak??
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 4:25 pm

Oil problem fixed...just a leaky filter...whew...now waiting on my damn son!
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 11:28 pm

Ok, I'm officially hooked...that was awesome!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 12:35 am

Fidostudio wrote:
Ok, I'm officially hooked...that was awesome!

Told ya. Wink
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 1:43 am

Here are tonight's vids. Tom has good instincts. I suck, lol. I did raise the bar again with a new pb of 11.901.

Here is my vids for tonight.

SRT vs. SRT 2nd round in trophy race. I bracketed in at 11.90 and ran it close to 11.91

The finals and I need a drink. lol.

Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 10:39 am

Nice runs Tom!
Back to top Go down
andyp411
CAMM Member
andyp411

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 11:08 am

Nice guys I'm pumped to make it up there soon!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 11:23 am

Glad to had fun Tom(fido),and congrats on your ne PB Tom!!!!Next time you will win the final run!!!
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 11:26 am

Thanks for hanging with my son Tom, we both had a great time!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 12:58 pm

I'm glad you liked it. Next time you go it will be more relaxing. Now that you know the ropes.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 4:23 pm

Nice runs Tom and Tom....Congrats on the new PB Tom(Chaos), you've got a sick ass beast right there..... and Tom(Fido) where are your times... id like to see how our 6's do.... Looked to be in the 14's?!? what gas were you running with? did you use the predator?
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 4:35 pm

14's, I wish...more like 16's Sad
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 4:42 pm

Next time I will be more comfortable going all out. Still had the jitters Smile I'm on the left.

Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 40720_440877142964_637492964_5410873_4216708_n
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 4:52 pm

ahh... well those are still good runs... your R/T is good for the first time.... next time just remember..... its a race.... mash that pedal and dont let up until the end....
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 4:58 pm

Next time I'm gonna try autostick was too afraid to let go with both hands...
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 5:03 pm

autostick would be good..... run the gear a little higher and pull more power from it... damn i wish i had autostick Sad
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:01 am

Your r/t is awesome Tom. No need for improvement there! Just about perfect! Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Tires Only Night @ GLD   Street Tires Only Night @ GLD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Tires Only Night @ GLD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: At the Track-
Jump to: