Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

corner lights

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 7:41 pm

besides paint to match ...which im too broke to do....should i get the clear corner lights with black housing or the tinted corners...which one looks best......
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 7:32 pm

i now have two sets of corners for sale
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 9:49 pm

Its cheaper to paint than buy new corners??????
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 10:10 pm

when i do it likely......
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 10:17 pm

I have a few sets now fyi
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 10:46 pm

Inked you should check out Paul at www.airbrushdynamix.com for getting them painted. He could even airbrush for you. Reasonable prices as well. He is based in Plainfield.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 8:51 pm

thanks okie for sending me to paul .this guy does great work.he will be doing my engine compartment in the next week or so .i got my new clear scratched up corners back today.they look smooth now we went with a translucent black with pearl added ....
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 8:57 pm

Always glad to help out. Pics needed of work
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2011, 12:24 pm

corner lights Sparkl10
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2011, 12:27 pm

you can't really see the pearl in the pic but it's there .and you can see l.e.d still really bright .i put them on wish they fit a little better between the aftermarket headlights and corners they both dont match up like i wanted but great finish ..a special thanks to paul at airbrush dynamics in plainfield.this guy knows how to paint and very fast and professinal.
Back to top Go down
SScharger
Founding Member
Founding Member
SScharger

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 4:18 pm

Glad to see that turned out good man
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 5:14 pm

Yep they look real good on car
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 5:47 pm

broke one already....crap thank god for glue.....
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2011, 8:32 pm

finally got the broken one fixed but it just doesnt sit right ..it's fine for now but it wiggles a bit and sits a little different than the other side ,upon putting in i notced a little condensation buildup inside head light around seam...so i prolly will son get a replacement light and sure the painted corner will snap on the way out ...these things are awesome but i might do the plain black tinted next.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 8:14 pm

well i kinda fixed my problem the lights rocked cause the inside tabs were smaller than the holes,so i used tape to make them bigger the bottom move a tiny bit but im leaving it alone ...nothings perfect aftermarket right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

corner lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: corner lights   corner lights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

corner lights
Page 1 of 1