Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?***

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?*** Empty
PostSubject: ***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?***   ***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?*** I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 2:41 pm

I want to paint my corner markers body color does anyone on here no how to remove them?
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: ***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?***   ***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?*** I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 4:02 pm

thier is a little tab on the right for the right and to the left of the left headlights that you have to push to release them the right one is a tight fit but the left one is even tighter i also had to move the power steering tank out of the way to give me more room but all in all not a hard thing to do hope this helps
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: ***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?***   ***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?*** I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 4:03 pm

Yeah it is EXTREMELY easy to reove them. DO NOT use a screwdriver to try and pry them out from the front. Pop your hood and reach your hand behind the corner light. The only thing holding the light in place is a little plastic tab that you have to move to the side a little and push the light out at the same time. So just grab the tab and push it to the side while pushing the light outward and use your free hand to hold the light from the outside so when it pops out, it wont scratch your paint. Be sure to post up pics when ur done painting them!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: ***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?***   ***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?*** I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 4:56 am

Cool guys thanks for the help!!!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: ***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?***   ***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?*** I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 5:23 am

They came out just like you guys said they would.....thanks again!!!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: ***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?***   ***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?*** I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 1:09 pm

Awesome.. I'm bookmarking as I'll be doing this before too long..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?***   ***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?*** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Anyone know how to pull out front corner markers for painting?***
Page 1 of 1