Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers

Go down 
+3
liljoejoe54
chargerchick
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers Empty
PostSubject: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2009, 3:06 pm

I miss my tinted sidemarkers and have been wanting to replace them. I just came across these and now I can't decide! What do you guys think?

Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers CL_DG_CHG_06_CC1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-2007-2008-DODGE-CHARGER-CLEAR-CORNER-LIGHT-SE-HEMI_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1205Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem3ef5c40042QQitemZ270411235394QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2009, 3:36 pm

I love tinted anything, but I think I like em clear for the front. Smile
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2009, 7:32 pm

I can shoot yours with a shot of tint if you want Matt. Next install day, I will bring my can of night shades and some clear.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2009, 7:49 pm

I like the painted or tint look better!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2009, 10:08 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
I can shoot yours with a shot of tint if you want Matt. Next install day, I will bring my can of night shades and some clear.
That would be tits.. I need to find a spare third brake light and do that up too.. Mine is all cracked up from my paint job. Not sure what went wrong with that thing...

Let me know what I owe you for the paint for all this.. I'm very excited. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 9:05 pm

I like the painted look.. Yours is black so tinted looks almost the same..
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 10:36 am

i think the clear ones with tint on them would be best. that way no orange would show through. the clear ones stand out too much because they are too frosty compared to the headlight. Ive seen them on a car and didn't like it. your eye is drawn to it cause it looks out of place. the orange is boring and i have tinted orange ones, which look good. but tinted clears would be even better.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 11:11 pm

Well, I like my OEMs! Especially with the Blinker Mod. Mine arn't that bright or distracting. They almost look tinted. For your car, I would say Tint'em.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 7:17 pm

Had to go with the tinted lights.. Joey hooked it up last weekend!! Thanks again!!!

Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers Tintedcornerlights
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 8:13 pm

Im glad you like them!!! Damn, they are dark lol. It was hard to tell at night when I was painting them.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 8:15 pm

Sure does look good. Nice job Joey. Smile
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 8:27 pm

chargerchick wrote:
Sure does look good. Nice job Joey. Smile

Thanks!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 8:31 pm

Yeah, they look great to me, too.. I didn't touch them either..
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 11:42 pm

Look out! Can you get any Meaner?

Hey! Those RIMs look Familiar.confused

Where have I seen them before? Suspect
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 11:52 pm

On a purple car perhaps? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 11:53 pm

Now if she were really smart, she'd have the car painted black and get a real hood... Cooter
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 12:02 am

Ha Ha to the both of you!

But she could just paint the RIMs silent

Purple! nanner
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 12:18 am

elcobra44 wrote:
Now if she were really smart, she'd have the car painted black and get a real hood... Cooter

I have a real hood and I'm perfectly happy with it AND the color of my car! Anyone can have a plain ol black car ya know. Razz

Mad Hatter wrote:
Ha Ha to the both of you!

But she could just paint the RIMs silent

Purple! nanner

As much as I love purple...I think purple rims would be overkill. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 11:20 am

chargerchick wrote:
As much as I love purple...I think purple rims would be overkill. Smile

NEVER!

Plus, you'll still have the outer rim chrome.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 5:31 pm

Nah. I like the black. It ties in with the black spoiler and graphics. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 5:17 pm

chargerchick wrote:
Nah. I like the black. It ties in with the black spoiler and graphics. Smile

Agreed.. Think the black rims tie the daytona styling together nicely.. Now, painting the chrome to be purple might be something to look into..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers   Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tinted vs. Clear Side Markers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: