Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

door lock wont work

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

door lock wont work Empty
PostSubject: door lock wont work   door lock wont work I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 9:07 pm

i cant lock my doors the lock button is busted on both sides, drivers and passanger side, can anyone help me out?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: door lock wont work   door lock wont work I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 10:42 pm

did this just happen?did you check your fuses?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: door lock wont work   door lock wont work I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 11:07 pm

Do you have an aftermarket alarm system?
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: door lock wont work   door lock wont work I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 11:12 pm

is that the only thing that doesnt work?
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: door lock wont work   door lock wont work I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 1:10 pm

yes i have an aftermarket alarm system on my key to lock all the doors, but the button you press down wont lock the doors. and no i have not checked the fuses and yes thats the only thing that doesnt work, it unlocks but doesnt lock
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: door lock wont work   door lock wont work I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 1:14 pm

hmmm sounds like a wire came loose/fuse...

if unlocking but not locking...
reading and working for one signal but not the other...
or it lost the code for locking...

do the interior lock buttons/switch work the locks? (on the door not the remote)

Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: door lock wont work   door lock wont work I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 6:21 pm

well the one on the passanger door is broken off, theres not even a button to push and on the drivers side it will unlock, plus it will unlock on the key, just not lock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: door lock wont work   door lock wont work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

door lock wont work
Page 1 of 1