Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gorilla Lock Key

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

Gorilla Lock Key Empty
PostSubject: Gorilla Lock Key   Gorilla Lock Key I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 11:10 am

Anyone have an extra lock key from Gorilla to remove the lugs, I am willing to pay for it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Gorilla Lock Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Lock Key   Gorilla Lock Key I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 2:20 pm

A spline drive one? Any other kind is for your lugs only and you can't use a key from someone else. I have spline keys at the shop if you need one.
Back to top Go down

Gorilla Lock Key
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Wheels and Suspension-
Jump to: