Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My trunk is done!!!!!

Go down 
+24
ojilla
cjresto
Moparcharger07
Kooch
blackhemi
inkedup
IIDMOII
Dalegit1
Illinois Chaos
TheDarkKnight
chargerchick
BIG MEL
Hoodie
RT!st!C
ghost
jesse031081
The Italian Mistress
jontoad
irishrt5.7
liljoejoe54
AlterEgo
Headtripp
Rudedog74
Shawn1112
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trunk is done!!!!!   My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 12:18 am

TheDarkKnight wrote:
Very nice Shawn the last piece to the puzzle great work!!!
Interior will be the last piece of the puzzle. I also might have another trick or 2 up my sleeve, just a couple of ideas my audio guy gave me. Its some shit I havent seen on a Modern Mopar yet!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My trunk is done!!!!!   My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 12:19 am

inkedup wrote:
nice i think you could live in the trunk now if you wanted to..windshield looks great to,the po po will love it too...... gold
Like N.W.A said "Fuck the Police" I will pay the $25.00 ticket if I get caught in the suburbs.
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

PostSubject: Re: My trunk is done!!!!!   My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 11:44 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
inkedup wrote:
nice i think you could live in the trunk now if you wanted to..windshield looks great to,the po po will love it too...... gold
Like N.W.A said "Fuck the Police" I will pay the $25.00 ticket if I get caught in the suburbs.

Stay away from Frankfurt than, my ticket for having the front sides tinted came out to 225 after they charge you all thier court Fees. Car Looks awsome!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My trunk is done!!!!!   My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 5:02 pm

My winsdsheild isnt crazy dark, in the day its not that bad. What has been fucking me up the last 2 days, it always looks like its about to rain out looking thru the windsheild!!
Back to top Go down
ojilla
CAMM Member
ojilla

PostSubject: Re: My trunk is done!!!!!   My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 1:30 am

Shawn your ride is sick man! Maybe one day my ride will look half as nice LOL.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My trunk is done!!!!!   My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 2:26 pm

Too much weight........ Larger cam needed!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: My trunk is done!!!!!   My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 2:59 pm

elcobra44 wrote:

ROTFLMAO!

Last edited by Illinois Chaos on June 16th 2010, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: My trunk is done!!!!!   My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 1:33 am

Looks much better in person then the pics could ever do it justice.. And the windshield isn't as dark as I thought it was.. Looks damn good though..
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My trunk is done!!!!!   My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 6:13 am

elcobra44 wrote:
You know this man!!!! I'm thinking heads and a bigger cam! Winter time project bro
Back to top Go down
clj17
CAMM Member
clj17

PostSubject: Re: My trunk is done!!!!!   My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:49 am

Wow that looks awesome. If I didn't have to put a stroller and an equipment bag in my trunk I would do it just like you did it Shawn!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My trunk is done!!!!!   My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 10:39 am

clj17 wrote:
Wow that looks awesome. If I didn't have to put a stroller and an equipment bag in my trunk I would do it just like you did it Shawn!
Thats what the back seat is for.
Back to top Go down
clj17
CAMM Member
clj17

PostSubject: Re: My trunk is done!!!!!   My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 10:47 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
clj17 wrote:
Thats what the back seat is for.

Actually my back seat is for car seats!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Pipes
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: My trunk is done!!!!!   My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 3:20 pm

wow looks good!
Back to top Go down
ViCharger07
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: My trunk is done!!!!!   My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 7:10 pm

LOOKS BADAZZ BRO...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My trunk is done!!!!!   My trunk is done!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My trunk is done!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2