Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM Anniversary Weekend

Go down 
+25
firestartr420
Hurst Pak
jack
Rudedog74
Iguanaman
moaugust88
liljoejoe54
HiPwr
bogieboy
ChiTownHemi
ChargerSRT
HemiMag
ghost
xegitalian19xx
Headtripp
Tim@MPH
Snappy Bitch
jontoad
jesse031081
irishrt5.7
chargerchick
Illinois Chaos
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 6:48 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
Really would like to have as many members as possible make it to this. Even if you don't dyno, just come and look at the history and have a nice relaxing day. They are going to have several Mr Norm cars on display as well.
The shop is amazing, that by it self is worth the cruise out there.
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 8:06 am

Hey I knew and kept my mouth shut...and you know this is a feat! LOL

Put in for days off, hopefully will be ok, Should get at least one off for sure...

I'm always available to help please let me know what you need! Plan on most of the help on Saturday, chances are if they only give me one day off it will be Saturday.

Yea! CAMM ANNIVERSARY!
Back to top Go down
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 8:55 am

I can't wait! I hope alot of ya'll come out for this.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 9:06 am

This will be one of the premiere events of the summer. It will be a great weekend and a fitting first year celebration for CAMM.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 12:15 pm

I'm in...For sat for sure...Not sure about Sunday yet...
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 12:28 pm

i am in for sat morning, but have to work that night. i will def be there on sunday!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 12:30 pm

ghost wrote:
i am in for sat morning, but have to work that night. i will def be there on sunday!

Hope I don't get there b4 u do. I want some pizza!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 12:36 pm

Dave once it gets closer we will work on all the logistics for what is going on at your place. Smile

Glad you guys are excited about this. Smile
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 12:38 pm

Its looking good for me,hopefully I can make both days.For now Saturday for sure....
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 1:04 pm

I am in
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 8:58 pm

Bumping for all the newbies that have signed up recently.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 7:48 pm

Hoping to have the track info squared away by Friday for those that are still interested.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:41 pm

Freaking weather man better be very wrong about next Sat..... Super Sad
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:52 pm

ATTENTION ALL CAMMers!

YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUESTED AT THE CAMMAVERSARY EVENT!

We want to have a big showing of CAMM members to Welcome the newest Mr. Norm garage AND we want to CELEBRATE our first year!!!

eviltrycycle wrote:
I have kept everyone in suspense long enough.

It’s a CAMMaversary!

So to celebrate the one year anniversary of CAMM being around we wanted do go bigger and badder.

It’s a two day event so grab the family, clean up the car, and try to make both days or pick which day sounds more like you.

Day One

Date: Saturday June 12th 2010
Time: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Location 1: Mr Norms, 1115 Turret Dr Machesny Park, Illinois 61115 (9:00am - 4:00pm)
Location 2: Pasta Bella, 360 W Schick Rd, #18, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 (6:00pm - 9:00pm)

CAMM is proud to be partnering up with Mr Norm’s to help celebrate their grand opening of their newest shop.
We will be having a dyno day, 3 pulls with Air Fuel for $50, we will be starting a sign up sheet for this.
While we are watching those that are on the dyno we will be using Mr Norm’s front lawn to do a little show and shine.
There will be other groups invited to this since its their open house but we want to show off our rides the best way we know how.

There will be food thrown on the grill at Mr. Norms and soda and water to drink.

Oh and some guy named Mr Norm will be on hand to check out all the festivities and our cars.

About 4 pm we will all roll out and head out to Pasta Bella for a twilight show and to raid Dave’s fridge if needed. Bring your chairs and get ready to just kick back and relax and watch the Mopar’s glow.

Day Two

Day of racing at Byron Dragway

Gates open at 8:00 AM, racing starts at 10:00 AM

We are working on geting our own staging lane as well as a reserved area in the pits. Details to follow in regards to that and pricing.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:57 pm

The track details still are not set yet.

I am going to need a drink after that weekend for sure!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 10:04 pm

SHIT!!! Now that I know Vic is giving away presents, am I going to have to blow off my son's last basketball tournament of the year to make it out for this? Well, if they get knocked out of the tournament on Friday, then I'll be there. Otherwise, I guess I'm just going to have to pick up my Caddy Mopar chair at a later time.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 12:12 am

Bill it would be cool if you were there but hopefully not at the expense of your son's team getting knocked out. Good luck to them!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 8:02 am

Hey, planning on saturday.........sunday is a no go for me though.......got a baseball game.....
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:33 pm

So you guys might get to meet my little brother at Pasta Bella.....

My mom calls me today to tell me that he is coming up here next weekend for some bike/skate ramp thingy going on downtown. So I guess he is staying here. Supposed to be calling me and talking to me about it but I am sure that will be when he is 10 mins from my house like the last time he just showed up here.

Joy.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 5:02 pm

For those that have asked:

*IF* it rains Saturday morning Tim said they will still be having the open house. The dyno is inside and we will just have to adjust to the weather.

*IF* it rains Saturday night we will move the gathering at Pasta Bella to Sunday afternoon after the track. If that happens I will post up the time change and all that junk.

*IF* it rains Sunday then track day will be cancelled.

*IF* it rains both days I am hiding in one of the closets in my basement and drinking until Monday.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 5:04 pm

What about earthquakes?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 5:06 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
For those that have asked:

*IF* it rains Saturday morning Tim said they will still be having the open house. The dyno is inside and we will just have to adjust to the weather.

*IF* it rains Saturday night we will move the gathering at Pasta Bella to Sunday afternoon after the track. If that happens I will post up the time change and all that junk.

*IF* it rains Sunday then track day will be cancelled.

*IF* it rains both days I am hiding in one of the closets in my basement and drinking until Monday.

Very Happy

I like the drinking part! CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 56694
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 5:28 pm

HiPwr wrote:
What about earthquakes?

Lake MI hurricane.....
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 6:54 pm

If it rains both days, I promise to still post up and let you know when I am taking my morning dump.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 7:04 pm

Thanks Joey that will ease my mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary Weekend   CAMM Anniversary Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM Anniversary Weekend
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next