Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM Anniversary

Go down 
+13
Mad Hatter
VIKES4093
HemiMag
jesse031081
Pomps
ChiTownHemi
irishrt5.7
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
AlterEgo
chargerchick
HiPwr
eviltrycycle
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 8:23 pm

It’s CAMM’s First Birthday!

June 3rd, 2010 marks the One Year Anniversary of www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com and we want to celebrate in style.

Please join us on Sunday June 6th for a day of celebration with all your fellow CAMM members.

Starting the day off at Pasta Bella for a show and shine and best of all FOOD! Nothing judged, nothing formal, just fun and showing off our Mopar pride.

Time: 12:00 PM
Address: 360 W Schick Rd, #18, Bloomingdale, IL 60108

Come show off your ride and eat the best Italian food and pizza around.

After everyone has mingled and eaten we will cruise out to a night of fun.
Looking to head out around 5:00 PM

Taking a 20 mile cruise west to Funway.

Funway has a little something for everyone.

Bandit Racing Karts- Jump in the driver’s seat and enjoy high speed racing action Funway’s 700 foot road course track offers challenges for drivers of all skill levels. Our state of the art score board will record your lap position and time as you race to the finish line against the competition! ** For drivers ages 16 and older (with a valid driver’s license). Raceway is open daily, weather permitting.

Mini-Indy Go Karts- Funway’s Outback Raceway also features Mini Indy Go Karts and two seater go karts. Drivers can race to the finish on Funway’s new road course track designed to offer the ultimate racing challenge! ** For drivers ages 10+ with a height minimum of 54".

Bumper Boats- Beat the heat, and cool off... Boats are fully equipped with squirt guns - ready for the ultimate bumper boat battle! The splash hit of the summer! ** Drivers must be 48" or taller. Smaller passengers may ride w/ adult.

Water Wars- Challenge your friends in our water balloon sling shot game. Be ready to get wet!
5 Pro-Style Batting Cages- Test your swing in any of our five baseball and softball cages. Players can practice their swing for that Important game. Baseball pitches range from slow to medium, fast and very fast. Softball pitches are slow and fast.

Soccer Cages - Nothing else like it in the area! Check out the Fox Valley's newest way to perfect your kicking and trapping skills.

Jump Shot- Compete with your friends and in our Funway Jump Shot game. Take a basketball, add a trampoline and you'll have one bouncing good time. What's more fun than combining basketball and a trampoline?

Western Trails Mini Golf - Say howdy to the meanest mini golf course this side of the Fox River! Featuring Western Trails Falls, Course Creek, and an authentic trail wagon all on 16 holes of fun! So why not mosey on over!

Evening Skate 7:00-11:00pm - Funway's state of the art sound system jams the house on Friday and Saturday nights. Playing the best of the top 40 mix, skating at Funway is the way to spend your weekend! Glow Skate and Backwards Skates are featured.

Saturday open bowling: 9:00am-5:30pm and 9pm-Midnight

Come hang out and have some fun at Funway's indoor Arcade, Bumper Cars. Ride the bumper cars for 16 tokens (must be 44 " tall, or be accompanied by an adult), test your skills with over 70 challenging arcade games and pinball machines.

Rock and Roll Mini Golf- Check out the area's only indoor glow-in-the-dark mini golf.

If we can have at least 25 confirmed people that are going out to Funway we can get a discount. They have punch cards good for 18 ($15) or 25 punches ($20). These punch cards can be used on anything at the center and seem to be the easiest way for a large group to go.

Once I have 25 confirmed people I will contact the center and let them know we are coming and see what all they can do for us.

This is a family friendly event so please feel free to bring them along.

Please post up and let me know that you will be attending and how many will be coming with you.

I need to know by May 14th so we have plenty of time to get everything prepared for this meet.

We are also looking for places to stop along the way for photo opprotunities.

Thanks

Last edited by eviltrycycle on April 17th 2010, 8:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 8:26 pm

My dad's birthday and the aniversary of D Day. Good choice.

I still say pizza is Italian food.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 8:29 pm

Hee hee...it is Italian food. But stop being nitpicky! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 9:26 pm

Count us in! 2 for sure, not sure about Nick yet.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 9:27 pm

Master list. (will update here only)

1. eviltrycycle
2. alterego
3. headtripp
4. shawn1112
5. brandon
6. illinois chaos
7. irishrt5.7
8. the italian mistress
9. mpompilio
10. jesse031081
11. hemimag24s
12. vikes4093
13. vikes wife
14. xegitalian19xx
15. dartboy
16. snappy bitch
17. andrew
18. hipwr

Last edited by eviltrycycle on March 31st 2010, 10:54 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 9:29 pm

Count me in for 2 for sure, will see if the wife and my daughter want to join us.
Brandon and Shawn
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 9:33 pm

Tom (will put name here only) tongue
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 9:36 pm

Shakes fist at Tom. Smile
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 9:59 pm

Put deb and i down for the meet but i dont know about the after... it all depends on if i have hannah and i will not keep her out that late...
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 11:12 pm

Damn I wish I could make this. Won't know for sure until they publish the baseball schedules but with three boys in baseball the weekends are pretty much gone through early June. Maybe funway afterwards though.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 11:19 pm

at least I can KINDA go, considering I will be at Pasta Bella. Too bad we close at 8!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 11:25 pm

I guess ill go
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 11:43 pm

You never know Mike we might be having so much fun there we skip Funway and just hang out all night.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 12:21 am

For sure count me in and maybe I'll get the wife to join in...(if she doesn't work)
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 5:56 pm

crystal,you can add the wife and i to the list.her eyes got BIG when i said go carts.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 8:03 pm

They are awesome karts. We had a blast riding them. Someone couldn't pass me clean so they had to spin me out..... not naming names... <cough cobra cough cough>

Razz
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 8:04 pm

Free go karts. That's tempting.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 8:07 pm

If you come I will pay for your go kart rides! I owe you. Wink
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 8:20 pm

If you come Eric I will spin crystal out
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 8:21 pm

You have to catch me first.... and this time I will be smarter and not drive them in 3 inch heels.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on March 30th 2010, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 8:21 pm

Do those things ever catch on fire? I'd like to see that.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 8:58 pm

If I can get the wife to go, I'm getting hammered before the go-karts, so everyone better look out. CAMM Anniversary 56694
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 9:01 pm

Yes Eric they can catch on fire. The one I raced as a kid had an auto switch off so if it flipped over it shut off which was good because my brother was always on his lid.

If its going to happen I would say the odds are increased with the CAMMers driving one....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 9:07 pm

I have no problem flipping it, cant be no worse then going over the handle bars on a motorcycle and face planting in to a brick wall!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 9:08 pm

Yeah they don't weigh that much. I only did it once and learned to not do it again. It sucked and scared the crap out of me but I was no worse for wear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CAMM Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Anniversary   CAMM Anniversary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM Anniversary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next