Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM

Go down 
+2
eviltrycycle
87vertgt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
87vertgt
CAMM Rookie
87vertgt

CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM Empty
PostSubject: CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM   CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 11:39 am

Saturday April 17th. Meet up bout 10pm behind Whole Foods Roosevelt/Canal (Move to Dominics Lot across street if we get da boot) Cruise till bout 1am. Ya can take off or bar hop with me on Division st/Weed St. Cruise Route is simular to previous years...Michigan Ave, Lake Shore Dr, Lower Wacker, I'l pass out directions at event with my cell#.

Cruise is open to any Vehicle/Member or Non member. For reference: Late 2009 Cruise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EcwDN73cUY

MORE DETAILS

cheers

Last edited by HiPwr on April 14th 2010, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added to calendar.)
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM   CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 11:49 am

Man sounds like a lot of fun, I will be getting my car ready for the Unlawful Gathering on Sunday so I'm out. But have fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sprayed Charger
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM   CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 12:21 pm

87vertgt wrote:
Saturday April 17th. Meet up bout 10pm behind Whole Foods Roosevelt/Canal (Move to Dominics Lot across street if we get da boot) Cruise till bout 1am. Ya can take off or bar hop with me on Division st/Weed St. Cruise Route is simular to previous years...Michigan Ave, Lake Shore Dr, Lower Wacker, I'l pass out directions at event with my cell#.

Cruise is open to any Vehicle/Member or Non member. For reference: Late 2009 Cruise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EcwDN73cUY

MORE DETAILS

cheers

You taking your charger out there?? The video was only SVT's, it's open to all models?? Might have to check this one out.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM   CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 12:25 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Man sounds like a lot of fun, I will be getting my car ready for the Unlawful Gathering on Sunday so I'm out. But have fun!!!!

x2... cleaning up the car earlier in the day to have ready for sundays "unlawful gathering"... plus if I hit bars at 1am I may not make the show later Smile Modelo drink drink Dead
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM   CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 12:28 pm

Probably going to be cleaning mine until late late since I have to work saturday morning.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM   CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 12:31 pm

crystal...i will have mine cleaned earlier in the day... so later that night if you need a hand getting yours ready... shoot on by! (once andrew goes down!) be glad to help ya get her perty!!
Back to top Go down
87vertgt
CAMM Rookie
87vertgt

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM   CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 12:32 pm

Sprayed Charger wrote:
87vertgt wrote:

MORE DETAILS

cheers

You taking your charger out there?? The video was only SVT's, it's open to all models?? Might have to check this one out.

I'l be at the Unlawfull gathering with the Charger....this cruise on Saturday is open to any vehicle
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM   CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 12:34 pm

Glad you are going to make it Sunday!
Back to top Go down
87vertgt
CAMM Rookie
87vertgt

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM   CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 12:44 pm

^ FHO SHO....bringing da familia and all!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM   CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 8:18 pm

Awwww, this sounds like it'll be fun!! We are super busy on Saturday plus just found out that Vic has to go into work Saturday night from 10 - midnight, BOOOO!!
So we are definitely out for this one, but we will see everyone on Sunday!!

Thanks for posting this 87vertgt!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM   CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 8:29 pm

Nice! See you all sunday.

Sucks about Vic having to work Jackie.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM   CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 10:18 pm

Gabe! You made it over!

Welcome to CAMMland.

Cruise looks like it will be Good Times, but it will be hard to make since UG is going on the next day. But keep us posted on any other OPEN events in the City.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM   CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHICAGO DOWNTOWN CRUISE THIS SATURDAY 4/17/10 1OPM
Page 1 of 1