Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2013, 8:23 am

Even though Main Street Plainfield went out of business they will still be holding cruise nights this year.

Cruise Nights 2013 are scheduled for 5 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays from May 28 to Aug. 27.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 10:05 am

Bump this starts tonight.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 11:16 pm

went today since i was off work. it was a good turn out. i was worried the rain storm that went through at 5 or so would keep people from being out. it cleared up and the roads dried up fast though. if you look at the full size image (not the enlarged image) you can see a pink chally behind the viper on the left side and a white chally to the left where i am parked on the sidewalk. i still think plainfield is one of the best cruises besides Morris. they close the town so you can walk in the street and play music through the whole town.

Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday 9023016718_c5a3def23b_o

Last edited by jontoad on June 11th 2013, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 11:18 pm

Wow that is a gret turnout, usually that place is a ghost town!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 11:23 pm

Yuro wrote:
Wow that is a gret turnout, usually that place is a ghost town!

when was the last time you went to a plainfield cruise night? that was way less people than there usually is. the rain kept some people away.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 11:27 pm

Not talkin about a cruise night just normal nights/days sheesh!
Normally I see bunch of Mustangs when I drive by on Fridays...
Didnt think Plainfield was the Mopar place to be
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:01 am

I am going to miss the cruise nights.  I should be out there the next few Tuesday nights because of class but its over at 8 and I will be all gross.  I was wondering how the turnout would be, the rain was just starting as we finished packing more boxes into the car.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:58 am

Tonight.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:28 pm

Plainfield is friggen packed tonight. I barely got a spot and I got there before 6.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 8:03 pm

Yep I liked the bit I saw. Too tired to walk around.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:16 am

I miss going to this. Tuesday bump.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:31 am

Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:56 pm

I just looked that pic over and got intimidated on a cruise night all over again, damn dent in my car :(and illinois front plate laws, cant put the nice chrome plate on

Last edited by Yuro on July 29th 2013, 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:25 pm

i don't have a front plate on any of my cars. i even had the plate holes filled and painted over on all of them.

keep in mind a chrome fake plate on the car would make them notice it isn't there a lot more than just not having one. when people put the plate in the front window it is the same, better off just not having it than putting it somewhere they will notice it is not supposed to be.

my truck had no plate for 13 years.
my charger has had no plate for 6 years.
my Caliber i just got back from the body shop with the holes filled. i had plugs in the holes the last 4 or 5 months though.

never had a ticket for it, even got pulled over about 3 days ago in the Charger and he didn't say anything about it. knock on wood...
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:30 pm

You know you just jinxed yourself
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:43 pm

Lol delete the post quick!
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:09 pm

I've been pulled over for not front plate, but never ticketed. I have gotten my share of not front plate tickets from the meter maids in the city.

bill
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:52 pm

i said "knock on wood" lol. (also knocked on my wood...)

anyways.... i might be at Plainfield cruise tomorrow. i have Tuesday off this week.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 7:39 am

Its's a Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday   Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downtown Plainfield Cruise Nights - Tuesday
Page 1 of 1