Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12

Go down 
+2
HiPwr
AlterEgo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12 Empty
PostSubject: MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12   MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 8:45 pm

LAST ONE OF THE SEASON!
There are always ALOT of cars at this one and it would be great if we could get a big group to go as a farewell to summer cruise nights. Here's the link for those that want more info. http://www.morriscruisenight.com/cruise_dates.html

Vic and I are going.....Hope to see some CAMM members! drink

Last edited by eviltrycycle on September 7th 2009, 11:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : cuz I'm stupid)
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12   MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 8:55 pm

Never been to one of these cruise nights. Do you actually cruise, or what?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12   MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 8:57 pm

You can but typically you park your car and walk around and look at all of the other cars there. Jontoad has been to Morris Cruise Night so has my father in law and there are ALOT of cars and they have music and other things to do.

They are kinda fun to just hang out for awhile. We had fun the last time we went to Downers Grove with Matt and Crystal.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12   MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 9:04 pm

Sounds like it might be a thing. I'll have to figure out where it is and what my projected life outlook on that day is.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12   MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 9:09 pm

Well if you projected life outlook is good for that day, we can meet up with you somewhere and all go together.

We will probably be leaving around 2 so we can get a good spot. It will take an hour or more to get there and we don't wanna rush. (we're like that)
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12   MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 10:10 pm

Well it really sounds like a cruise night on steroids. I'll have to see if we can make time for it. Sounds fun! Maybe all meet up in Gilberts at Cruisins Bar on 72 have some lunch and blow on down to Morris.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12   MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 10:36 pm

id love to go, but i leave for Vegas on the 11th so its a no go for me. morris is the best cruise night I've ever been to. you guys should really go. downers is nothing compared to morris.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12   MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 11:59 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12   MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 3:42 am

I will probably go, takes more than an hour to get there though. Its like a hour and a half from my house.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12   MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 8:30 pm

OK, I changed my mind. We will probably be going to the Elgin show. It's closer to home and plus Matt is trying to get a bunch of us to go to the Elgin show since he got a spot for our club so we can all be together.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12   MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 8:40 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
OK, I changed my mind. We will probably be going to the Elgin show. It's closer to home and plus Matt is trying to get a bunch of us to go to the Elgin show since he got a spot for our club so we can all be together.
Glad to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12   MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 10:31 pm

It is more fun to be with all of you guys anyway maybe we can hit it next year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12   MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MORRIS CRUISE NIGHT: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12
Page 1 of 1