Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?

Go down 
+7
Illinois Chaos
jesse031081
Headtripp
Shawn1112
irishrt5.7
Iguanaman
DA H.N.I.C.
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? Empty
PostSubject: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:24 am

Now that Spring is knocking on the door, and parts are slowly but surely making their way onto the car, I'm looking for a good place (not my driveway) to get the Mag handwashed and dried in the NW suburbs.

Anyone know of any good places from Cary to Schaumburg?

It's not the price that's the key, it's the competency. I saw what a certain place in Schaumburg did to Rich's and Shawn's cars and I don't wanna be the next one. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:33 am

I know a place...

MY driveway.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:36 am

lol thats where we do our maggies is in the drive way...
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:36 am

Dammit, Dave!! mad1
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:38 am

Problem for me is now that the wife is out of town for a few months I have no break in the day to do this anytime soon. I'd rather have a service do it for me.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:38 am

Good luck Diallo!! There isnt many hand car washes in the NW burbs. If I ever come across some money I plan on opening a hand car wash. Now if you want to drive to the city, there is one on almost every corner. I even know some 24hr hand car washes on the West side.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

Hey Brian, what time should I be at your house so you can clean mine too!? LOL
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:40 am

The city? As is in Chicago? Nah......a little toooo far for me. I saw one place near me on 31 but to get to it you have to drive over a dirt and rock road!! censored
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:43 am

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
Dammit, Dave!! mad1

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:43 am

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:

lol... if i didnt have an interview today i would so tell you to come on over..
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:44 am

Were supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow tomorrow can you believe that...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:45 am

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
The city? As is in Chicago? Nah......a little toooo far for me. I saw one place near me on 31 but to get to it you have to drive over a dirt and rock road!! censored
Just saying, if you want to take a cruise.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:46 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
DA H.N.I.C. wrote:

lol... if i didnt have an interview today i would so tell you to come on over..

I wish you good luck and positive mojo on the interview today!!
Not sure where it is, doesn't really matter. Good luck no matter what!
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:47 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
DA H.N.I.C. wrote:

I took a cruise yesterday...............to DaLegit1's job at Advanced Auto Parts..................75 damn miles away!! YIKES!

...................I never made it
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:48 am

Thanks "D" its at Country Financial....

Tom Thanks for looking out...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:48 am

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
DA H.N.I.C. wrote:

I took a cruise yesterday...............to DaLegit1's job at Advanced Auto Parts..................75 damn miles away!! YIKES!

God damn that is far to go to an advanced auto parts store...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:49 am

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
DA H.N.I.C. wrote:

lmao
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 9:09 am

Sooooooooo.......................no hand carwash places then?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 9:14 am

None I can think of, there is actually a place in Roselle that just opened. Not sure of the name, and not positive that its 100% by hand. I will check it out though this weekend and let you know. Its on Irving Pk about 2 blocks west of Roselle rd.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 9:25 am

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
Sooooooooo.......................no hand carwash places then?

There's that Turtle Wax place on Pyott just south of 14, but I don't know if they're hand wash or not.

My first post wasn't a joke, it was an offer. Bring it on by; I think I do a decent job, I cost less than a place, and you know I'll help you out.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 9:31 am

All Turtle Wax places that I have seen put you thru a machine and they hand dry it.
If anyone hear values their paint and like it looking good stay out of car wash machines that touch your car.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 9:43 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
All Turtle Wax places that I have seen put you thru a machine and they hand dry it.
If anyone hear values their paint and like it looking good stay out of car wash machines that touch your car.

Agreed. My car will NEVER see a touch car wash, and only gets a touchless automatic when the weather won't let me hand wash it.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 9:56 am

Drive way washes are always so much better and make the car look amazing after a good wash...much better then any drive thru washing
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 1:35 pm

My water is shitty and leaves calcium spots so I take it to the local super wash and use the manual stall the high pressure soap from a good distance, use a mitt and my soap if needed then High pressure rinse also from a distance and finish up with the spot free rinse it uses the d ionizer to filter the minerals out of the rinse leaving practically 0 spots then micro fiber towel dry. Done
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 5:07 pm

Check out the guy that's a vendor at unlawful gathering. It's in fox lake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next