Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Central Indiana Track info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jagdcharger
CAMM Member
Jagdcharger

Central Indiana Track info Empty
PostSubject: Central Indiana Track info   Central Indiana Track info I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 4:21 pm

If anyone happens to be in the area....Tuesday Nights O'reilly Raceway park, Indianaplois (Formerly IRP)$15.00 run all night. Wednesday evenings Muncie Dragway test and tune and trophy race $15.00 5:30 till around 10. If you're running under 14's, bring a helmet....I've been to Muncie 3 weeks straight and I am now a junkie!!!! Soooo now I'm spending more money on mods. My DR's and rims will be here tomorrow and my JBA shorties should not be far behind, will be running those with gutted cats for now. Anybody wanna make the trip down hit me up
Back to top Go down

Central Indiana Track info
Page 1 of 1