Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Central Illinois!

Go down 
+6
stairman
Zack Atack
jontoad
jlg1963
Shawn1112
CorysHemi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CorysHemi
CAMM Rookie
CorysHemi

Greetings from Central Illinois! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Central Illinois!   Greetings from Central Illinois! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 5:55 pm

Hello Everyone! After some pokes and prods from Yuro and seeing him spread the word, I'd figure I might as well jump on board. The name is Cory, I live in a small town outside Bloomington/Normal and I have a 06 Charger R2T2 named Olivia. (do people still name their cars?) Anyway, she's semi-stock atm, just slp LOUDMOUTH 1s, diablo trinity, hids, viper rims, 20% tint.. but since I think I've been talked into keeping her I'm going to continue to mod.

I've been on the prowl for a club, would be nice to go riding and terrorize some camaros and mustangs sometime with people. Anyway heres some pics of the ride and her current state.. next week I think I'm going to be completely dipping her flat black and dropping the ride height.

Greetings from Central Illinois! Ycdc

Greetings from Central Illinois! Vg3d

Greetings from Central Illinois! 9pfx

And my youtube channel
youtube.com/user/CorysHemi/videos
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Central Illinois!   Greetings from Central Illinois! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 7:24 pm

Nice ride, and welcome to Camm
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Central Illinois!   Greetings from Central Illinois! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 7:41 pm

Nice ride...welcome to CAMM...From Bristol IL
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Central Illinois!   Greetings from Central Illinois! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 9:00 pm

welcome check the calender for events. most are a bit north of you though. watch out for a dark red convertible 03 terminator cobra down in Bloomington near you. one of my best friends just got that car handed down to him from his dad.
Back to top Go down
Zack Atack
CAMM Member
Zack Atack

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Central Illinois!   Greetings from Central Illinois! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 10:20 pm

Hi and welcome. waves 
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Central Illinois!   Greetings from Central Illinois! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 11:10 pm

Welcome to CAMM!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Central Illinois!   Greetings from Central Illinois! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 11:39 pm

Welcome to CAMM!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Central Illinois!   Greetings from Central Illinois! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 3:39 am

nice ride, welcome to CAMM from NW Indiana
Back to top Go down
bribri1984
CAMM Rookie
bribri1984

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Central Illinois!   Greetings from Central Illinois! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 7:13 pm

Yuro got me too.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Central Illinois!   Greetings from Central Illinois! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 7:16 pm

Oh never saw u made this post bud! Lol welcome? Hahaha
Back to top Go down
bribri1984
CAMM Rookie
bribri1984

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Central Illinois!   Greetings from Central Illinois! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 7:26 pm

lol...Central IL caught my eye twice and had to comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Central Illinois!   Greetings from Central Illinois! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Central Illinois!
Page 1 of 1