Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Light issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

Light issues Empty
PostSubject: Light issues   Light issues I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 10:23 pm

okay, as if I didn't have to fix stuff around the house, this happens. I was driving my car and noticed the the light for the hazard button was out. I tapped on it and it came on. I also noticed that the top section of the selector (vent, panel, defrost) lights were also out. I again tapped on that area and the lights came back on. Is this a sign of things to come? yo top it off, I am about as broke as can be so i don;t have much to spend, but I don't want to drive around with bum lights. any help would help. Please.

Tony
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Light issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light issues   Light issues I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 11:04 pm

The bulbs for some reason get loose and then go out once in a while. I did a few write ups on swapping out the bulbs and putting in LEDs in their place. That way you can change them to whatever color you want. As for the Hazard switch, its the same thing but for some reason when I take the switch apart, the light wont work anymore, even when I replace it with an LED. I can get it all to work fine when testing it but when I put it back in the car, the light on the hazard switch dont come on. If you still have a warranty, it should all be covered under warranty. But they wont replace just a bulb, they have to replace the whole panel.
Back to top Go down
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

Light issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light issues   Light issues I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 1:00 pm

I have 42K on the car nowOh well. I will check out your writeup and see what I can do. Thanks JoeJoe. I am also still interested in some smoked tail lights. I will let you know about those. Perhaps in the spring.
Back to top Go down
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

Light issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light issues   Light issues I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 9:59 pm

Is the faceplate hard to take off? I haven't had a chance to really keep up on the forum as much as I would like. I really haven't done anything to my car yet. I guess now is a good time to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Light issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light issues   Light issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light issues
Page 1 of 1