Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fog light help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V Needs Speed
CAMM Member

fog light help Empty
PostSubject: fog light help   fog light help I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 7:26 pm

so on my charger it has these purple, low power, lights. yesterday i noticed that one of them was burned out. so today at work i put my car on the lift so i didnt have to crouch down for the time needed and pulled out the bulb. not only did i notice that the bulb was bad but my lens is cracked. the lens has two sockets, one for a high beam fog lamp, and a low beam. there are no brand names stamped anywhere on the lens and i am looking to get a replacement. any ideas by looking at the pictures i have taken?

fog light help 25495_10

fog light help 25495_11

any help is greatly appreciated! thanks!
Back to top Go down
V Needs Speed
CAMM Member

fog light help Empty
PostSubject: Re: fog light help   fog light help I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 7:27 pm

and also i am looking to get a replacement bulb but it is a really weird style bulb, ill get some pictures of it in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

fog light help Empty
PostSubject: Re: fog light help   fog light help I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 7:35 pm

Those dont look like Oem fogs! Did you buy the car used?
Back to top Go down
V Needs Speed
CAMM Member

fog light help Empty
PostSubject: Re: fog light help   fog light help I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 7:40 pm

yes i did, i bought it used in January and i had a feeling they were not oem fogs hahahah
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

fog light help Empty
PostSubject: Re: fog light help   fog light help I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 8:02 pm

You should look for some oem fogs. I will look around and see if I can find some if you want. Oem fogs only have 1 bulb and they look better than the fogs you have now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fog light help Empty
PostSubject: Re: fog light help   fog light help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fog light help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Electronics-
Jump to: