Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predator Issues???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RomeoWright
CAMM Member
RomeoWright

Predator Issues??? Empty
PostSubject: Predator Issues???   Predator Issues??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 12:58 am

Just talked to a couple out at the grove tonight and they were talking about an update a few weeks ago that screwed up their whole tuner n they had to send it in.....anyone else out there hear/experience this or is it just a fluke??

I only ask cause i just bought one (used n unmarried) and its getting shipped to me Monday...not sure when he did the last update but i'm curious if neone has heard of this or if it was just a fluke...
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

Predator Issues??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator Issues???   Predator Issues??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 7:44 am

I am thinking it was a fluke. I checked DiabloSport website, and I have been running the latest 9r30 crom since I took the car out this year. No issues for me anyway.

Their problem may have resided someway between the keyboard and the chair. jocolor

Predator Issues??? Captur15
Back to top Go down
RomeoWright
CAMM Member
RomeoWright

Predator Issues??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator Issues???   Predator Issues??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 9:12 am

Lol the ol S.U error thanks alot for easing my worries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Predator Issues??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator Issues???   Predator Issues??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predator Issues???
Page 1 of 1