Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

carbon fuse box cover

Go down 
+3
Hoodie
Shawn1112
jontoad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

carbon fuse box cover Empty
PostSubject: carbon fuse box cover   carbon fuse box cover I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 1:47 pm

got the cover cheap one ebay and in person the carbon looks good. its depth is nice, i dunno who makes em. it shipped from Indonesia so thats why it was so much cheaper than carbon by design. honestly for the price i didn't know what to expect.

was gonna get it airbrushed with a picture on it but decided to be cheap and slap one of my like last 3 camm stickers on it and my ram head emblem. i think it looks ok.

carbon fuse box cover Fkw9b6
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: carbon fuse box cover   carbon fuse box cover I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 1:49 pm

damn no edit button.

"cheap on ebay" i meant not "cheap one ebay" that makes me sound like a freakin cave man. lol.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: carbon fuse box cover   carbon fuse box cover I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 1:51 pm

looking at it now i should have put the sticker about half an inch lower. then the words would have been below the bend on the front and the picture would have stayed off the top of the cover... oh well...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: carbon fuse box cover   carbon fuse box cover I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 1:53 pm

Looks good bro, I think you should have did some airbrushing, but it still looks good.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: carbon fuse box cover   carbon fuse box cover I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 2:24 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Looks good bro, I think you should have did some airbrushing, but it still looks good.

decided air brush it not worth the money. i need blue top solonoids and brake rotors....
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: carbon fuse box cover   carbon fuse box cover I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 2:29 pm

Looks great.. Agree it should been a little lower but still looks good..
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: carbon fuse box cover   carbon fuse box cover I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 6:06 pm

Yeah. it's cool.
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

PostSubject: Re: carbon fuse box cover   carbon fuse box cover I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 11:04 pm

How is the quality of carbon?

I found them on ebay for dirt cheap like $70.00 so before I jump the gun and buy.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: carbon fuse box cover   carbon fuse box cover I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 11:07 pm

Nice Jon
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: carbon fuse box cover   carbon fuse box cover I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 8:38 pm

pigpen wrote:
How is the quality of carbon?

I found them on ebay for dirt cheap like $70.00 so before I jump the gun and buy.

quite nice. you can see it was hand laid the way the weave is bent around the curves and its got a deep gloss in the gelcoat.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: carbon fuse box cover   carbon fuse box cover I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 6:03 am

I like it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: carbon fuse box cover   carbon fuse box cover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

carbon fuse box cover
Page 1 of 1