Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!

Go down 
+13
sak9880
kaotik29
Hoodie
HEMI UP
DA H.N.I.C.
HiPwr
irishrt5.7
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
AlterEgo
Illinois Chaos
AR-15QUEEN
pigpen
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 8:52 am

pigpen wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:
Welcome to CAMM... Maybe we need to talk about a hood for the magnum... MOL SRT8
Has a thread on LXForums about a hood he is creating for Sema if he gets the time... if he doesn't get around to making them maybe we need to talk i really want one just the way he is designing his...

SRT 8 is too small of scoop for my taste,

I want either the ram air hood or I may just make my self a 6 pack style hood.

First off, welcome! This is a great place and a great bunch of people here.

I would love to see a hood like this one. (Sorry for the poor pic)

Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! - Page 2 5b52

I know it's on a Stang but I like the style.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 9:18 am

Thats to small for my taste...but it looks good on that car...
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 9:29 am

irish rt5.7 wrote:
That's to small for my taste...but it looks good on that car...

Wish I had taken better pics of that car. It was a 390 with a 4 speed and a one piece lift off front clip. I should never have bought it as it was a project car about half done and done badly.

The style of the hood done right might look good on a Charger and if I wasn't sooooo broke I might try to do it on The Lady.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 9:29 am

Welcome to CAMM! Really looking forward to seeing your work.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 12:31 pm

Hey Charles! Welcome to CAMM and thanks for becoming a vendor! Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2