Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie finally checking in

Go down 
+6
Shawn1112
VIKES4093
AR-15QUEEN
moaugust88
irishrt5.7
Razor
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

Newbie finally checking in  Empty
PostSubject: Newbie finally checking in    Newbie finally checking in  I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 12:28 pm

My name is Ray and I signed up a while ago but never posted anything. I heard about this site from Hypnotiq as i own a 2001 chrysler 300M. Last week i picked up my 2005 brilliant black Chryler 300C so i decided to finally introduce myself. I love the car and the HEMI is awesome cant wait to do some mods to it but that will all take time. I was at 2 unlawful gatherings at rocky vanders last yr and cant wait to get out to some meets with my new car.

Newbie finally checking in  SDC11255
Newbie finally checking in  SDC11262
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Newbie finally checking in    Newbie finally checking in  I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 12:31 pm

Nice car welcome aboard...
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Newbie finally checking in    Newbie finally checking in  I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 12:59 pm

Welcome to CAMM! Like the black! - Mo
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Newbie finally checking in    Newbie finally checking in  I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 1:04 pm

wave Welcome
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Newbie finally checking in    Newbie finally checking in  I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 1:34 pm

welcome from bartlett
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Newbie finally checking in    Newbie finally checking in  I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 7:03 pm

Welcome, nice car!!!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Newbie finally checking in    Newbie finally checking in  I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 8:26 pm

Great to have you here Razor.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Newbie finally checking in    Newbie finally checking in  I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 8:43 pm

Welcome !!!! Thanks for checkin in. Next Sunday is the Lake Geneva cruise. Hope you can make it out and meet some members.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Newbie finally checking in    Newbie finally checking in  I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 10:57 pm

Welcome. Glad you finally checked in. Nice car Smile
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Newbie finally checking in    Newbie finally checking in  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 7:04 am

Whats up ray!! Car looks great.. Glad you finally made an intro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie finally checking in    Newbie finally checking in  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie finally checking in
Page 1 of 1