Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!

Go down 
+13
sak9880
kaotik29
Hoodie
HEMI UP
DA H.N.I.C.
HiPwr
irishrt5.7
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
AlterEgo
Illinois Chaos
AR-15QUEEN
pigpen
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! Empty
PostSubject: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 11:22 pm

Thanks to dahnic for guiding me over to this site. Quick info on me, I own a 2005 Dodge magnum, nothing really custom about Razz

I also own Kluck Fabrication we design LX and other automotive products. I hoping to be vendor on this site to show off of some of my work.

So thats all for me.

Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! _MG_41501_Vga

Thanks Diallo!
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 11:55 pm

Welcome Nice Magnum!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 7:10 am

Cool, and welcome to the CAMM bro!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 7:11 am

Welcome to CAMM!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 7:13 am

Very nice work! Welcome to CAMM and thanks for becoming a vendor.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 7:19 am

Welcome to Camm, hopefully I'll be getting some fenders off you in the future.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 7:48 am

Welcome to CAMM... Maybe we need to talk about a hood for the magnum... MOL SRT8
Has a thread on LXForums about a hood he is creating for Sema if he gets the time... if he doesn't get around to making them maybe we need to talk i really want one just the way he is designing his...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 7:58 am

Welcome, pigpen. God help me, I can't get the Charlie Brown theme song out of my head every time I see your screen name.
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 8:12 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Welcome to CAMM... Maybe we need to talk about a hood for the magnum... MOL SRT8
Has a thread on LXForums about a hood he is creating for Sema if he gets the time... if he doesn't get around to making them maybe we need to talk i really want one just the way he is designing his...

SRT 8 is too small of scoop for my taste,

I want either the ram air hood or I may just make my self a 6 pack style hood.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 8:16 am

Welcome Pigpen!!
Glad to see you made it here!!

So............I got an idea for my car......................
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 8:21 am

pigpen wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:

I have a stock Charger hood if you need something to work on, maybe a deal for some fenders. If you really want to be creative I also have a stock R/T front fascia, rear bumper and side skirts. You can have it all for an even trade
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 9:00 am

^^ Tempting SOB!

Hey Diallo, I am looking for a excuse to travel to Chi town!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 9:40 am

pigpen wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:

No i am not talking about a srt8 hood his name is MOLSRT8 on lx... here is a pic of what i want...

Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! Hood004
Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! Hood002
Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! Hood001
Back to top Go down
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

PostSubject: oooh baby   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 9:54 am

Can you say pro-street baby can't wait to see it when done.
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 9:54 am

Cool looking I have to admit, I just have to wait and see.

Since my magnum, will be going thourgh some major changes this summer Smile
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 9:55 am

exactly that's what i want so bad...
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 9:59 am

pigpen wrote:

Hey Diallo, I am looking for a excuse to travel to Chi town!

Come on through anytime!! We've got room at my house for you. Just let me know!!!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 10:04 am

Nice.. Saw your site.. I like the fender vents.. Any ideas for the charger?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 10:36 am

Hoodie wrote:
Nice.. Saw your site.. I like the fender vents.. Any ideas for the charger?
He can do them for the Charger, I talked to him about it yesterday.
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 10:46 am

Right at the moment, I am building a set of single vents for a charger. I should have pictures next weekend for those.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 12:56 pm

welcome to CAMM bro
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 3:16 pm

pigpen wrote:
Right at the moment, I am building a set of single vents for a charger. I should have pictures next weekend for those.
Kool I know a guy with a Charger that will be really happy to model them on his car! hint hint
I'm getting the Grip tuning body kit and those fenders would look really good with it.
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 5:13 pm

^^

Just let me know Razz
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 6:11 pm

Welcome to the CAMM!
Back to top Go down
pebbles
CAMM Member
pebbles

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 8:43 am

Weclome aboard PigPen! Love the Maggy!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!   Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minnesota Kid here, checking in and future vendor!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next