Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Cinco De Mopar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Last Cinco De Mopar Empty
PostSubject: Last Cinco De Mopar   Last Cinco De Mopar I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2021, 9:19 am

I know I have been slacking with the updates and postings in here but just a heads up for the non Facebook people Cinco is done after this year. Last one is Saturday. If anyone wants to donate money and try to get the 10 year contribution to $30,000 the link is below.

I am not going, other plans that were in place before he had to move it from May, but if anyone is bored head down.

Date and time
Sat, July 31, 2021

8:30 AM – 4:30 PM EDT

Former Sears/Sears Auto Center @Tippecanoe Mall
2415 Sagamore Parkway South
Lafayette, IN 47905

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/10th-annual-cinco-de-mopar-registration-136614594931?fbclid=IwAR1R21_Oc3ad6mEQUu86oy95EtG6y-7OsU2GUciqH5vyvq09RDghWqsoKqs
Back to top Go down

Last Cinco De Mopar
Page 1 of 1