Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

“Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

“Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet Empty
PostSubject: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2016, 8:44 am

July 29, 2017 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pm

Gilmore Car Museum
6865 W Hickory Rd
Hickory Corners, MI 49060

The 29th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet will be sure to please as West Michigan’s largest all-Chrysler products car show, featuring over 350 muscle cars, plus antiques and special interest vehicles!

The exhibitor gate opens at 8am on Saturday and the show begins at 9am. Show vehicles can park by class or in the fun field. Early swap meet setup is from 5 to 7 pm on Friday evening. The WMMC does not hold pre-registration, spaces will be available on a first come first serve basis, but with 90-acres there is plenty of room for everyone! The swap meet and craft area saw over 100 vendors including a large car corral. New and used parts galore die cast, collectibles, tools, crafts and more.

Admission at the show gate is $20 per vehicle for show or fun field, which includes 2 persons. Show cars may be trailered. Please, no parts or vehicles for sale on the show field. Swap, car corral and craft space admission $20 per vehicle which includes 2 persons and one trailer. Please, no tarps or metal signs/hoods on the ground! Additional persons are $5 each with show car or swap/car corral entry. Children under 12 are FREE.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2016, 11:13 am

For anyone that wants to stay overnight.

COMFORT INN
622 Allegan St., Plainwell, MI, 49080, US

https://www.choicehotels.com/michigan/plainwell/comfort-inn-hotels/mi416

$134 a night unless you are a member then its $131
You can cancel this reservation free of charge until Monday, July 24, 2017 before 4PM EST

Those that do not want to go the night before but would like to roll in with us please be at the hotel in the parking lot by 715 am EST/ 615 am CST. We will be departing at 730 am EST/ 630 am CST sharp to head over. The show grounds actually open up at 8 am and if we can be closer that works for me.

The drive from the hotel is about 30 mins if we take the scenic route with turns.

If you want to just come later that is fine but we probably cannot hold spots.

Dinner for those staying overnight.

Walking to a place right near the hotel. http://aubrees.com/menu-kickoffs

Eat around 7 pm.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on July 23rd 2017, 12:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2016, 11:44 am

For those that might want to cruise over together what would you all think about this? Meeting at the Oasis near Southland and cruise over to Redamacks for lunch. Then taking backroads from Redamacks to the hotel.

It would be about a 2 hour drive if we do backroads from lunch to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2016, 12:06 pm

The girl was talking about possibly doing this one again. Nice time even if it rained.

Also remember our tents.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2016, 12:14 pm

Yep was thinking we can bring a tent or two and since there was not really a place to sit and eat (plus the food was a bit lacking) maybe we can all work on things to bring with or something. Thoughts? I mean hell the dudes in the rv behind us had a damn grill and a margarita maker!

Plus there could be a slight chance I take the Durango instead of the Charger so we will have something to haul stuff. We will see closer to time.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2016, 12:27 pm

Sounds good with taking food, def lacking in that area.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2017, 12:14 pm

Don't forget to book your room if you are going over on Friday afternoon/ night.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2017, 12:20 pm

Does anyone want to meet up ahead of time?

I am going to have to work a half day that day so I cannot leave before 1015 am.

If anyone wants to meet up here is the plan.

Be at the Chicago Southland Lincoln Oasis
700 Tri-State Tollway, South Holland, IL 60473
I should be there between 1120 and 1130.

Would like to have lunch along the way at Redamacks.
It is about an hour from the oasis to Redamacks

Will roll out when I get there. From the Redamacks to the hotel it is about an hour and a half away but we also lose an hour going to EST.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 12:05 pm

Updated plan for Friday and food list.

Plan again for Friday.

Meet at the Chicago Southland Lincoln Oasis
700 Tri-State Tollway, South Holland, IL 60473
I should be there between 1120 and 1130. Let's plan on leaving no later than 1145 but if those that are coming are there we can leave right away.
It is about an hour from the oasis to Redamacks.

So lets plan on meeting at Redamacks between 1230 and 1245.
616 E Buffalo St, New Buffalo, MI 49117
From the Redamacks to the hotel it is about an hour and a half away but we also lose an hour going to EST.

Those coming please let me know meet at Oasis or met at Redamacks. All are welcome!

List of people bringing stuff to share:
Jean - lunch meat (ham and turkey) and cheese
Paul - taco dip and chips
Crystal - bread and wraps, condiments, plates, napkins, utensils
Mike and Dondra - homemade sweet hot pickles and water and pop/ soda
Krystn - key lime bars, brownies, chicago pop corn
Beata- chips and stuff like that
Jason and Sara - veg and fruit trays

Last edited by eviltrycycle on July 25th 2017, 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 3:38 pm

Bump for this weekend

Have fun everyone
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 3:54 pm

Does that mean yall aren't coming now?
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 9:13 pm

Yea, we're out this weekend
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 9:04 am

James great, great, great grand daddy sister just arose from the dead.
Thats why he cant come, they are partying like its 1852
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 7:35 pm

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2017, 12:40 am

Shit how u find out, only fam got the invites.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2017, 6:47 am

Thought I was fam????
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2017, 12:21 pm

Not when you tell everyone bout the "graveyard getup 2017 bash"
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2017, 9:47 am

Damn, my bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet   “Mopars at the Red Barns” Show & Swap Meet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1