Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI

Go down 
+2
chaynick
MsScarlett
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI Empty
PostSubject: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 10:29 am

WHEN: July 30, 2016 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pm EST
WHERE: Gilmore Car Museum
6865 W Hickory Rd
Hickory Corners, MI 49060

COST: Spectator Admission: $12.00/person, children 11 and under free

http://www.gilmorecarmuseum.org/event/mopar-show-swap-meet/?instance_id=206

The 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet will be sure to please as West Michigan’s largest all-Chrysler products car show, featuring over 350 muscle cars, plus antiques and special interest vehicles!

For those on the show field, there will be a chance for 84 trophies in 28 classes, covering virtually ALL MOPARS! Plus, special awards will also be given for Best of Show, Class of 1966 in honor of the Gilmore Car Museum’s 50th Anniversary, Best Club Participation, Longest Distance, Dodge Charger & Street Hemi 50th Anniversary, and Aspen/Volare 40th Anniversary. The car show will also include a large swap meet, food vendors, a beverage tent, and live music! For more information please contact the West Michigan Mopar Club at wmmcommander@aol.com.

Exhibitor Admission: $20.00 per vehicle w/2 persons

24/7 Information Line: 269-664-5595

- See more at: http://www.gilmorecarmuseum.org/event/mopar-show-swap-meet/?instance_id=206#sthash.iYKyhIkW.vbQYlD9B.dpuf
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI Empty
PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 10:30 am

It is about a 2-3 hour cruise over, depending where you live. Since it is in the Eastern Timezone I am thinking if there is interest in this show go over Friday afternoon, stay overnight, do the show then come back on Saturday.

Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 10:33 am

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 11:09 am

I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 5:24 pm

Ok here is info for this. Would like as many of us to go as we can get to go. Smile

Leaving on Friday, July 29th, will set up a meeting time and place closer to time.

Staying at:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kalamazoo
3630 East Cork Street
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49001

Can book online here: http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/kalamazoo/azocs/hoteldetail

or you can book through hotels.com as well. Rooms are limited at this hotel and others in the area,I am assuming because of the show.

Show is the next day, after the show will be returning home.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 8:40 pm

I made a reservation Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 10:31 pm

Cool. I am going to work on the MMOI and NWIMA peeps to go with us. I think an invasion is necessary.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 7:17 am

Sounds like a plan!
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 2:17 pm

In for this one as well, and reservation booked.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 2:42 pm

Awesome. We are working on a meeting spot and time to head over and dinner plans and all that stuff so I will post it up here as well once I figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 4:50 pm

Interested but not going to commit as that's Brandon's B Day weekend. But if are able to go we will be attending this and stating overnight
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 4:52 pm

Cool, I have heard good things about the show.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 8:40 pm

Fuck the show, I'm going for the hotel party
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 9:28 pm

I really want to win best club..... just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2016, 9:30 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
I really want to win best club..... just sayin.
We know we are the best, dont need a award to prove it
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2016, 10:08 am

Oh I know. Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2016, 11:44 am

This is coming up bumping in case anyone wants to come along and needs to book their hotel room.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2016, 4:00 pm

I have a room already, I know we talked about this but I haven't posted about it.

So there is no pre-registration for this? Any plans set-up for the met time and place for next weekend?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2016, 7:23 pm

No pre-registration. No roll over plan because I am SUPPOSED to leave work at noon but the way the last two weeks have been I do not want to count on it.

This is what I suggested on FB in the event.

My goal is to be over at the hotel by 4 EST (time change) but I am leery about setting up a meeting spot then I have to keep changing it because of work.

So let's just do this. Go over at your own pace. Let's meet in the lobby around 630 pm EST and we can go to dinner.

For those that are not going over Friday night but want to meet up and roll in together please meet at the hotel by 815 am EST, it is a 23-28 min drive over so we are leaving at 830 am EST.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2016, 8:51 pm

So the H.I.E. listed above is where everyone is staying? I got a different hotel so I will make sure to meet you guys at 6:30 ET friday evening
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2016, 8:31 am

Yep everyone is staying there.

Me, Jason and Sara with the white Charger, Jerome and his wife with the Captain America Charger, and I think Paul is still going.

Andre and Marc said they were both going but I had to check with them.

I will text you when I get checked in and stuff. With system rollouts this week it is going to suck.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 9:15 am

Heading over to MI later tonight for this so I can have a semi clean car for Saturday. Good times, will get lots of pics and video, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2016, 8:03 pm

Pics from today.... so great despite the rain.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153825730734537.1073741879.687559536&type=1&l=348e96e261
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 1:24 am

Who's Jeep?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 6:56 am

Dunno we were inside so much because of the rain we really didn't get to talk to people. Everyone was either in their cars or inside. There were two nice ones there though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI   28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

28th annual MOPARS at the Red Barns Show and Swap Meet - Hickory Corners, MI
Page 1 of 1