Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tight Lines
CAMM Rookie
Tight Lines

FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included Empty
PostSubject: FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included   FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2016, 7:27 am

For sale are my IForged Milano wheels with Nitto tires. Located 30 miles SW of Chicago in Romeoville, IL. 60446
I purchased these used and had Crown Custom Coatings refurbish them by disassembling, making sure they are straight, fixing any curb rash, re powder coating and reassemble. They were powder coated, centers are Satin Black and the barrels are gloss black. Here are some picks after I picked them up.

FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included 443CE58E-75EF-43EE-87F2-475F0CDB9DB6_zps9ni9jxdn

FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included 64FF17D6-B4F3-47F2-A37F-94494F31F0A6_zpsh8jvdpab

FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included CB5E421C-67FF-4090-9191-3CBBC1F79082_zps78kyxlly

Front wheels are 20x9 and rears are 20x10.5. From what I was told these are the only IForged Milanos custom made for any Challenger/Charger.
New they retail for $1500 each. These will fit any LX/LC platform car, Challenger, Charger, Magnum, etc. They will fit all models from RT, SRT8 and Hellcat. I have a Hellcat and the only thing is you can't run a air stem cap on the front wheels as they hit the caliper.

Nitto tires:
Front: Nitto 555g2 tires 275/40/20 size
Rear: Nitto 555r (Drag Radial) 305/35/20 size.

FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included DF9BF336-FD1F-4910-B462-0154CE6D2664_zpslqbb3pqg

FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included 66C27C54-5C58-4B30-B86F-7C826BCABE90_zpsyj12m6tx

Tires were purchased new. Wheels and tires have less then 1000 miles on them with 2 passes at the drag strip, no other burn outs or smoke shows. They will come with Mopar TPMS 433 MHz in all wheels. I am including the Gorilla splined lug nuts.

They are currently on the car and will be taken off when sold or earlier. If anything happens to them, I will update. Right now I would consider them a 9.5 out of 10 but I do understand that is subjective to different individuals.

Really hoping to sell locally. Any other pictures you want I will supply.

Wheels, tires, TPMS and lug nuts - $3800 OBO picked up
Back to top Go down
Tight Lines
CAMM Rookie
Tight Lines

PostSubject: Re: FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included   FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 7:47 am

Bump for price drop. Really surprised these are still available. $3600 OBO picked up or we can discuss shipping.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included   FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 9:30 am

Hey bro, highly doubt you will get much if any interest on here.
90% of the members on here use the FB page more so then the forum.
Back to top Go down
Tight Lines
CAMM Rookie
Tight Lines

PostSubject: Re: FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included   FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 10:00 am

Thanks Shawn, I kind of figured but thought what the hey. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tight Lines
CAMM Rookie
Tight Lines

PostSubject: Re: FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included   FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 8:36 pm

Bumping for price drop to $3400. They are off the car and I have updated pics. Complete setup now has about 1900 miles. I found one scratch on the face of the wheel that looks like was done when the tire was mounted, it will be shown in the pics below. Let me know if you have any questions or you want more pics.

Full set
FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included A6BD296A-235A-4A76-B0D9-F1E0776B1997_zpsopzofter

Rears
FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included C5755F47-49A3-4FE0-927B-70768A9B88C2_zps5iuyihae

Fronts
FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included 25021E76-4FAD-4BA3-A719-D4A70716AB47_zpsvwcev7aw

Small scratch
FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included F8F8C704-6CA6-4F19-A144-9ABDC4A0A63A_zpsfu1aswmo

Front tread
FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included 56436746-2D5B-4B13-ABBC-63E802C53486_zpsixy2k9nk

FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included 8B6AB5F9-EDF4-4075-B139-C8C1BAD9C19D_zpsnyppttyu

Rear tread
FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included B43E1A61-8165-42D0-8C4E-4EB788577925_zpsw2lfyfaj

FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included C798E732-C263-451F-A168-611EE103D2AB_zpshfvgokx6

Assembly bolts
FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included 658C168C-8210-40F5-8949-76B99856EAEB_zpspoqgcsbg

Gorilla Lugnuts
FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included 6045CBF4-E674-414B-A514-C17874B5BCE5_zpsngvj9y40

FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included 65524ABA-D556-4CF1-AB33-25ADA9A13395_zpsixb5cwtk

Back to top Go down
Tight Lines
CAMM Rookie
Tight Lines

PostSubject: Re: FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included   FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2016, 8:09 pm

Will listen to any offers. Will deal more for local sale.
Back to top Go down
Tight Lines
CAMM Rookie
Tight Lines

PostSubject: Re: FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included   FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2016, 8:10 pm

Last bump for the year, if they don't sell by the start of next season (March) I will start a new thread then. Price will go back up for the new season when hopefully people are looking for new wheels and tires.

Right now my last offer is this, I am knocking off $400 so the new price is $3000 firm. If your local, come get them with $3000 and were good. If I need to ship, shipping cost will be extra but I will charge exact shipping. If someone wants to pay with PayPal plan on adding 3% to whatever the final price is.

This is knocking off another $400 dollars, a total of $1000 since I first put these up for sale. If you wanted these 3piece Forged wheels new with everything I am including it would cost you over $7500 (does not include shipping or tire installation). These are not mass produced wheels, they are custom made.

Any questions let me know.
Back to top Go down
Tight Lines
CAMM Rookie
Tight Lines

PostSubject: Re: FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included   FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2016, 8:28 pm

Sold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included   FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS - IForged Milano wheels with Nitto Tires - TPMS and Lugnuts included
Page 1 of 1