Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NITTO Tires

Go down 
+2
Shawn1112
JacksSRT8
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

NITTO Tires Empty
PostSubject: NITTO Tires   NITTO Tires I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2011, 8:12 am

Hey, does anyone know who has Nitto Invo's in stock to check out and price???? Gonna need some soon have the Eagle F1's on there now. I like them but before I go with those costly $280 to $300 a piece things I want to look around....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

NITTO Tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: NITTO Tires   NITTO Tires I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2011, 11:24 am

Send Jontoad a pm
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

NITTO Tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: NITTO Tires   NITTO Tires I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2011, 2:30 pm

JacksSRT8 wrote:
Hey, does anyone know who has Nitto Invo's in stock to check out and price???? Gonna need some soon have the Eagle F1's on there now. I like them but before I go with those costly $280 to $300 a piece things I want to look around....

Got some brand new Invo's That I used for the MCACN show last year. In fact I had dr's on the back and trailered it in. Drove home on them and a few times to the track and back on the fronts. I only threw on the rears to go to have some pics taken in Chitown. I'm guessing 200 to 250 mi. on the fronts and maybe 150 mi. on rears and no burnouts or fast launches. Just normal old man driving on the rears. They are mounted and balanced on my srt wheels. $900.00 for the tires or take them mounted on the wheels for $1400.00 which is only $300.00 more than the $1142.50 plus enviro costs and tax that it will cost you to buy new tires mounted. I'll even deliver them to you with my truck, John. Just food for thought. These are as close to new as it get's and I no longer need them, because I have some dr's I can use if I want to drive anyplace on the street and just run the front skinnys. This set is w/o the tpms sensors which I sold in a previous set. TPMS sensors do need to be replaced eventually anyhow and I never trusted them or missed having them anyway so I never replaced them.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

NITTO Tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: NITTO Tires   NITTO Tires I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2011, 10:23 am

If John doesnt want the tires I do. I dont wanna snake him on his own thread
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

NITTO Tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: NITTO Tires   NITTO Tires I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2011, 12:13 pm

John who? lol I just want to sell these cuz I'm not on the street much if ever anymore.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

NITTO Tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: NITTO Tires   NITTO Tires I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 12:27 am

Tom - what size are those tires? I might be interested if Jack, Jesse or the mysterious "John" doesn't go for 'em.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

NITTO Tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: NITTO Tires   NITTO Tires I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 11:41 am

ChiTownHemi wrote:
Tom - what size are those tires? I might be interested if Jack, Jesse or the mysterious "John" doesn't go for 'em.

Bill, Jesse is buying something, lol. Not sure if he's buying the whole wheel and tire pkg., or just the tires.
I won't know until tomorrow. Might have 2 more srt wheels for sale. Smile Christ, right now I have 10 wheels. I want to get that down to 8. 4 race and 4 Alcoa.
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

NITTO Tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: NITTO Tires   NITTO Tires I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 8:52 pm

Hey now... Ill clear the air. My name is John. The Jacks SRT8 is for my son whos Jack. So there it is. As for the tires... Jessie I can hold off another year if need be I dont drive it much. Almost ready to sit her for the season. So if you want'em go get'em..... I can wait no problem
Back to top Go down
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

NITTO Tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: NITTO Tires   NITTO Tires I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 9:24 pm

We carry Nitto.We also mount,balance and instal lat our new facility. Let me know if I can help.
Tim
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

NITTO Tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: NITTO Tires   NITTO Tires I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 9:23 am

The tires have been sold. Wheels are reserved. thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NITTO Tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: NITTO Tires   NITTO Tires I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NITTO Tires
Page 1 of 1