Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL

Go down 
+2
SICSRT8
eviltrycycle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL Empty
PostSubject: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2015, 4:27 pm

Saturday April 2nd
Buffalo Wild Wings
777 East Boughton Road Bolingbrook, IL 60440-2281
1:00 pm

Open to all CAMM members just come hang out, talk about cars, eat some wings.  Something to do over the winter.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on May 11th 2016, 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SICSRT8
CAMM Rookie
SICSRT8

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2016, 4:45 pm

Do I need to register to attend this event? I'm new to the group and really don't know the rules about these meet ups. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2016, 6:11 pm

Nope just show up and say hi!
Back to top Go down
SICSRT8
CAMM Rookie
SICSRT8

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2016, 10:42 am

Cool thanks bud, can't wait to meet up with some new Mopar family members
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
CAMM Member
Jeebus

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2016, 12:09 pm

Since it might be nice and I just got my tires I installed I may show up for a bit.  How will us newbies recognize the rest of the camm members?

Last edited by Jeebus on March 26th 2016, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2016, 12:13 pm

Lol, look for all the mopars parked together
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
CAMM Member
Jeebus

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2016, 12:27 pm

I would have figured that, is everyone meeting outside? If so, then no worries. I thought everyone would be inside.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2016, 8:55 pm

If it is nice we might be outside. If not we are coming inside. If you are on FB and in the CAMM group I post where we are there. If you aren't I will do my best to post in here as well.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 6:37 pm

Bringing up to the top for next weekend.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 7:54 am

So who is all in for this tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 12:10 pm

I'm going. Just confirmed it on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 12:50 pm

If I get my springs installed in time I might make this. Wouldn't mind putting some miles on the new springs and brakes. Might tackle the rear springs tonight since they are pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 4:47 pm

Lots of maybes on FB so hopefully we will have a few people. Would be nice to know a number so I can get a large enough table but I will figure it out.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 8:12 pm

We're in
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 8:20 pm

Woot!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 9:03 pm

Well I got the rear springs done, fucking exhaust was in the way on both sides, major pita. So hopefully I get fronts done in time tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SICSRT8
CAMM Rookie
SICSRT8

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 12:02 am

I'm definitely in, gonna bring the old lady and my girls. They wanna check out some cool Mopars as well. #moparornocar
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 6:58 am

Cool deal if its not raining I am sure we will be outside looking at cars, if its raining will head inside.

See everyone later.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 7:31 am

Or snowing...... what the hell.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 12:46 pm

We are in the back. Ask for the car club.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 6:15 pm

Good seeing everyone that showed up, the season is almost here Tom. Just hold out about another month, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL   April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April Outing to Buffalo Wild Wings - Bolingbrook, IL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: