Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings Empty
PostSubject: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 3:16 pm

Sunday
September 7th
Time - TBD I know this is the start of football so will depend on the Bears schedule
149 N York St, Elmhurst, IL  (going back to this one since we missed the first one due to hail)

Once a month we will be meeting at a different Buffalo Wild Wings to just meet up, hang out, talk cars, eat wings, and watch sports.

Tried to get each area covered so hopefully if one is too far you can make one that is a bit closer.

Need to know if you are coming by noon on the day of the event just so I can make sure we get enough seats but extras can always be added.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on August 22nd 2014, 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 9:15 am

Posing a question about this one. The Bears play at 1 and its the first game of the season. I know a lot of people like to just watch football at home. Also know that Buffalo Wild Wings will probably be packed. So should I try to move the date, would be to Sunday, September 21st (they play Monday night)?

Or would people be willing to come out to watch the game. Also I can move it to the 28th and we can watch the Bears vs the Packers.

Opinions please.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 5:01 pm

Im always up to watch the bears lose, no matter where the tv is located
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 6:05 pm

Bears play at 1?????
And go fuck yourself James
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 6:24 pm

This is the one in Sept not the one this week.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 9:34 pm

I know, just never seen a Bears game start at 1???
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:21 am

CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings Screenshot6_zpsc5d60524
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:52 am

East coast time.  MY BAD. Noon here.  The question is gather during the game or move it to another day. All I'm asking.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 1:04 am

On the 14th they play a night game. Moving the lunch to either the 14th or the 21st would avoid a conflict with the Bears game.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 8:07 am

It was expressed to me by a few that they would like to meet and watch the whole game. Thinking of changing this over to Dave and Busters, that way the non football watchers have stuff they can go do.

Will figure it out this week or next.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 11:44 am

This will be rescheduled. Will make a new thread once its decided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings
Page 1 of 1