Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Guy From Madison Wis

Go down 
+6
eviltrycycle
MsScarlett
jamesv82
Shawn1112
blackhemi
Rand340
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rand340
CAMM Rookie
Rand340

New Guy From Madison Wis Empty
PostSubject: New Guy From Madison Wis   New Guy From Madison Wis I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 8:20 pm

Found out about your group at Mopars on the Mississippi. It was a nice show. I know most of you are into the new Mopar stuff, but I actually like the 70-73 Darts and Scamps. These days finding good ones is hard. I like your group and Mopar in particular, because in these political correct times, and even back in the 1970s when I came of age during gas embargos, Mopar stood for one thing: style, power and design in the face of in the 1970s of the mpg worshippers and now in the 2010s worshippers of Priuses. The bring back of the Challenger was awesome. I have to admit that at present I own no Mopar, and am looking for getting a Dart or Scamp someday, and I would even be glad to have a good one in decent shape with slant 6. As you can tell I am getting near the retirement garage. Hell cats are something else, but I am a bit in the slower lane crowd, but appreciate all the young blood impressed with the latest and greatest of the muscle cars. In fact the age we live in now really is the age of true muscle cars. They are fast, they stop, they handle, the even get good gas mileage. Glad to meet you all. Any leads to slant 6 Darts and Scamps from 1970 era without rusted out Chicago or Wisconsin frames and sheet metal greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Madison Wis   New Guy From Madison Wis I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2015, 12:39 am

Welcome to CAMM!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Madison Wis   New Guy From Madison Wis I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2015, 12:56 am

Welcome and well put. We welcome everyone new school and old school, Mopar or no car!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Madison Wis   New Guy From Madison Wis I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2015, 2:40 am

Hello and Welcome from NW Indiana.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Madison Wis   New Guy From Madison Wis I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2015, 8:46 am

Welcome to CAMM! Great write up and I hope you find the car you are looking for very soon.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Madison Wis   New Guy From Madison Wis I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2015, 9:07 am

Welcome to CAMM! Good luck with your search. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Madison Wis   New Guy From Madison Wis I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2015, 2:26 pm

Welcome to CAMM.
Back to top Go down
Rolias
CAMM Rookie
Rolias

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Madison Wis   New Guy From Madison Wis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 6:57 am

Welcome, from Gurnee,IL.
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Madison Wis   New Guy From Madison Wis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 7:34 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Madison Wis   New Guy From Madison Wis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 8:58 am

Welcome to CAMM from Niles, IL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Madison Wis   New Guy From Madison Wis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Guy From Madison Wis
Page 1 of 1