Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picked up my new daily

Go down 
+13
VAGABON
kermit
Dre
morepower4me
jamesv82
jontoad
eviltrycycle
funkpolice
MsScarlett
AlterEgo
BigSSmoke
HiPwr
Shawn1112
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChicagoSRT8
CAMM Member
ChicagoSRT8

Picked up my new daily - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 9:05 am

Damn Shawn...sweet fucking ride.
Back to top Go down
Hi Yo Silver
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 5:06 pm

morepower4me wrote:
Badass!!

I'm throwing this in my challenger - its basically an Android Tablet that is shoved into the form factor of the FCA radio's. It also runs all android apps including Torque...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171740911462?item=171740911462&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:X:BOCOR:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

I can't give you any 1st hand reviews of it yet, but the few folks I talked to that had it seemed to like it.

How did this work out?
Back to top Go down
Rolias
CAMM Rookie
Rolias

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 8:13 pm

Nice Ride!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picked up my new daily
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2