Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picked up my new daily

Go down 
+13
VAGABON
kermit
Dre
morepower4me
jamesv82
jontoad
eviltrycycle
funkpolice
MsScarlett
AlterEgo
BigSSmoke
HiPwr
Shawn1112
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Picked up my new daily Empty
PostSubject: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 8:46 pm

Well here is my new daily, been going back and forth with a private seller for about a week. IMO I got a steal considering what he has done to it, I pretty much got it for what the dealer sells the Jeep for un-modded. 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Sport with 3100 miles. Long story short, the guy bought it in Dec did a few mods, unexpectedly had to downsize his house and pretty much didnt have room for the Wrangler, he also has a 15 Mustang and a Lexus SUV.

Here is what was done and the lift is done by Mopar so warranty on suspension stayed intact
Rugged Country 2.5" lift, tinted windows, Blacked OUT Black ops look, blacked out Pilot exhaust pipe, bluetooth, hitch, running boards, body upgrades, power package, integrated remote starter, cd/mp3 Sound bar, NEW-35 inch Duratracs with 5 Rockstar rims and original takeoffs, remote start, window tint, hitch, r boards, misc accessories These arent my pics, they are from the for sale ad, I will take better pics when I have time.

Picked up my new daily Jeep%20wrangler%201_zps6pcaaexg
Picked up my new daily Jeep%20wrangler%202_zpshmkdgljb
Picked up my new daily Jeep%20wrangler%203_zpsvegptk4g
Picked up my new daily Jeep%20wrangler%204_zpsy1nf5obu
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 8:48 pm

A Jeep! Lame bumpers. I know you'll replace them.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 8:58 pm

HiPwr wrote:
A Jeep!  Lame bumpers.  I know you'll replace them.
On my list bro, I actually kept about $3k from selling my SRT so I can do a little bit to this one to make it mine. Front bumper is one of the first things I'm replacing just have to find one I like. Might also do some bushwacker fender flares or have the stock flares painted. Also want to either throw an aftermarket head unit or a rec nav, 1 sub, and small amp because stock stereo sounds fucking horrible.
Back to top Go down
BigSSmoke
CAMM Member
BigSSmoke

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 9:09 pm

Nice Jeep
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 9:18 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:
On my list bro, I actually kept about $3k from selling my SRT so I can do a little bit to this one to make it mine. Front bumper is one of the first things I'm replacing just have to find one I like. Might also do some bushwacker fender flares or have the stock flares painted. Also want to either throw an aftermarket head unit or a rec nav, 1 sub, and small amp because stock stereo sounds fucking horrible.

I replaced my stereo a couple of months ago. Night and day.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 9:20 pm

A JEEP! I LOVED my Jeep. It is kinda a gas guzzler though. But oh well, I like it thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 9:22 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:

I replaced my stereo a couple of months ago.  Night and day.
What head unit did you go with, and did you keep all the speakers stock? Even with a new head unit, I still think it will be lacking a bit. I dont have the factory sub
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 9:22 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
A JEEP! I LOVED my Jeep. It is kinda a gas guzzler though. But oh well, I like it thumbsup
Own a Jeep srt then tell me about a gas guzzler, lol
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 9:23 pm

BigSSmoke wrote:
Nice Jeep
Gracias
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 9:55 pm

It looks like it will be a fun vehicle. Congrats Smile
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 5:36 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:

I replaced my stereo a couple of months ago.  Night and day.
What head unit did you go with, and did you keep all the speakers stock? Even with a new head unit, I still think it will be lacking a bit. I dont have the factory sub

It's a Pioneer and JBL speakers.  Nav, and Bluetooth and all the bells and whistles.  Seamlessly integrates with my iPod which was important to me.  No sub-woofer; I don't really have room for such a thing.  Unlike the stock stereo where I could turn up the volume all the way when using the iPod and still not make out the song if the windows are open, I can only go about half way on this unit and it's quite loud.

Tempted to replace the one in the Charger.

Last edited by HiPwr on June 18th 2015, 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 6:14 am

awesome. are those tires really loud?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 10:26 am

funkpolice wrote:
awesome.  are those tires really loud?
No, these are not an aggressive off road tire, so it's not what your thinking.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 12:59 pm

Very nice looking Jeep! Congrats.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 4:04 pm

well. that's not a bad replacement at all.

i mean it's no racing jeep, but you can run shit over with a smile on your face. Very Happy

Last edited by jontoad on June 18th 2015, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 4:34 pm

jontoad wrote:
well. that's not a bad replacement at all.

i mean it's no racing jeep, but it you can run shit over with a smile on your face. Very Happy
LOL, aint that the truth!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 5:01 pm

I'd say about 80% of the Jeeps on the road will wave. And most of those 20% just weren't paying attention at the time.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 6:06 pm

HiPwr wrote:
I'd say about 80% of the Jeeps on the road will wave.  And most of those 20% just weren't paying attention at the time.
Lol, I always thought that was a joke. Saw 5 jeeps yesterday and every single one waved
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 9:16 pm

Shit, nice ride man can't wait to see what you do to it.
Back to top Go down
morepower4me
CAMM Rookie
morepower4me

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 9:24 am

Badass!!

I'm throwing this in my challenger - its basically an Android Tablet that is shoved into the form factor of the FCA radio's. It also runs all android apps including Torque...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171740911462?item=171740911462&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:X:BOCOR:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

I can't give you any 1st hand reviews of it yet, but the few folks I talked to that had it seemed to like it.

Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 9:54 am

Nice Jeep! Now you can drive through the floods we have been getting.

Are those angry eye stickers on the headlights?
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 10:25 am

Looks too nice to use as a daily driver.
Back to top Go down
VAGABON
CAMM Member
VAGABON

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 10:55 am

need a big bash bumper up front and back with winch, huge LED light racks all around, browning machine gun.... sorry getting carried away, maybe just a CAMM sticker. Rock On
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 3:24 pm

Dre wrote:
Nice Jeep! Now you can drive through the floods we have been getting.

Are those angry eye stickers on the headlights?
Done in plasti dip. Not sure if I'm leaving it on, the wifey likes it. Still has to grow on me
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 6:52 pm

Looks great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   Picked up my new daily I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picked up my new daily
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: