Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM track night at GLD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM track night at GLD Empty
PostSubject: CAMM track night at GLD   CAMM track night at GLD I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 12:17 pm

So trying to put a night up at GLD wanted to see which date people prefer if anyone wants to go.

Wednesday May 6th or Friday May 8th.
Both are racing from 5 pm to 10 pm.

Input?
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: CAMM track night at GLD   CAMM track night at GLD I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 4:17 pm

fri. is ricer night, so it's usually slow. wed. is ladies night.....it's usually really slow!

j/k , wed is a good choice. last year they had a ladies bracket that went every couple hours, but they obviously knew what they were doing, and were a lot of fun to watch.

fri is the best chance to see a group of vettes that take two or three attempts to stage properly, then leave on the first yellow, spinning all the way down the track.

bill
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM track night at GLD   CAMM track night at GLD I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 5:39 pm

Right now Friday is winning on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM track night at GLD   CAMM track night at GLD I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 6:45 pm

Why not on a Sat or Sun?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM track night at GLD   CAMM track night at GLD I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 7:40 pm

Because I am trying to do this while my parents are here and Saturday is an event and Sunday is mothers day. Not the only one I am setting up just one I am trying to throw together because my dad hinted at going to the track
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM track night at GLD   CAMM track night at GLD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM track night at GLD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: At the Track-
Jump to: