Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bosak Beach Party - Merrillville, IN - July 23, 2015

Go down 
+3
jamesv82
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

Bosak Beach Party - Merrillville, IN - July 23, 2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosak Beach Party - Merrillville, IN - July 23, 2015   Bosak Beach Party - Merrillville, IN - July 23, 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 9:11 am

Tune it! I can totally feel more power. I wish I had thought to put it in "sport mode" before our fun. I did it after and that's when I started zooming around. That black SUV that was hanging next to me really wanted to race, but I had too many cars in front of me and couldn't get past them. He would have kicked my ass. LOL
Back to top Go down

Bosak Beach Party - Merrillville, IN - July 23, 2015
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2