Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again...

Go down 
+12
Moparcharger07
HEMI UP
HemiMag
HiPwr
Shawn1112
Dalegit1
Geteurdone
xegitalian19xx
irishrt5.7
ttruckinon
Admin
Hypnotiq
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again...   Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 8:53 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
Iguanaman wrote:
So I was considering swapping my stock 18s for 20s in the spring. Aren't SRT8s 20 stock? DOn't understand why this would be an issue. Unless it's because many other parts are beefed up on SRT8s and can support 20s, while R/T and under can't?
Bro, go with the 20"s you will be fine. Like I said in a previous post I have been riding 20"s or bigger for a long time with no issues.

Good to hear, Shawn. That's what I figured.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again...   Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 10:24 am

look at me I'm on 24's with no problems!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again...   Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 12:26 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
look at me I'm on 24's with no problems!!!
Ivan is in the "big boy" club on them 4's.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again...   Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 11:47 pm

Man, hope you can get it fixed & soon.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again...   Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 6:32 am

i got it all done on Saturday evening. I purchased a fender from a yard in lemont, IL and it happened to be the same color in great condition! Walked away with that bad boy for 120 bucks! I mounted it and it looks great. Then Saturday i attacked the control arm on the passenger side and that took a while being the first time i ever did something like that. Took her for a ride on sunday and it feels great! Much firmer steering!

Now i need a set of 255/35/20 tires. I noticed a bit of wear on the inner sides of my tires!

Also.. thanks to all you guys that offered help or even a bit of guidance in my dilemma.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again...   Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 6:45 am

Great to hear bro, glad you got her all fixed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again...   Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ill NEVER run twenty's EVER again...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Wheels and Suspension-
Jump to: