Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howl and Scream Charity Car Show

Go down 
+11
Blackbird
Moparcharger07
VAGABON
jamesv82
Tom C
eviltrycycle
scarbs
AlterEgo
HiPwr
Shawn1112
MsScarlett
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 8:56 pm

Still plan on going unless I get stuck working. We are super busy with overtime work for the next month
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 4:08 am

we are planning on going also
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 5:35 am

I may go just to see Shawn in that naughty nurse costume.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 6:21 am

HiPwr wrote:
I may go just to see Shawn in that naughty nurse costume.
Fucker, you ruined my surprise.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 10:48 am

I figured he wear his sox jersey
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 12:03 pm

jamesv82 wrote:
I figured he wear his sox jersey
Ya rite along with my Raiders Zumbas
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 8:12 am

Figuring out a roll in spot and stuff now. Sorry work has been stupid.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 8:24 am

I am not going to put my car in the show I have no issue leading you guys to the show but I am going to park elsewhere and just hang out.

** Meeting Spot **
There is a Sonic in Lake Zurich that is next to a shut down K-mart. Using the Sonic for address purposes but park in the abandoned lot.
Address is 205 S Rand Rd, Lake Zurich, IL

Its 9 miles from there to the show. Show starts at 11:00 am so be at Sonic by 10:30 am. We are leaving at 10:45 am. If you want to eat at Sonic get their earlier.

There is a Starbucks nearby as well.

Show runs until 3 pm.

After the show if anyone wants to eat we are planning on crusing over to Cuda's.

Cuda's address is 27045 Grass Lake Rd, Antioch, IL

Its 21 miles from the show to Cudas. I am thinking we will leave the show about 315 so that should put us at Cudas around 345. There is a band playing that night starting at 8 pm that a few people wanted to see so people are free to come and go as they see fit.

Since it does not look like a huge turnout for us I am not going to worry about calling Cuda's ahead of time, we can just figure it out when we get there.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 9:10 am

So, if we lose the club participation award by ONE to the Mustang or Camaro club you know who I'm coming after, right?!  Evil or Very Mad Wink

See you at the meeting spot...with candy.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 9:12 am

sounds like a plan. We will be there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 10:18 am

Yep sounds like we might not win group award due to lack of participation
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 10:37 am

If yall lose because of one car don't blame me......
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 12:24 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
If yall lose because of one car don't blame me......  
Fuck ya we will blame you!
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 2:05 pm

we will blame you and let you know whenever we need a biological break Razz
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 2:35 pm

Tom C wrote:

Wow Tom, I'm impressed by your wording of how we will tell Crystal we have to pee.  We have all been slacking in our communications with her lately about this....things need to change.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 2:40 pm

Maybe we can take up a collection and secretly enter Crystal's car just in case we need it. See y'all there.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 2:46 pm

Hey Crystal, I have to use the washroom
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 4:45 pm

Here's what BGV posted on the Facebook...

BGV Motorsports 4:14pm Oct 22

We are thrilled to report that the weather forecast for this Saturday's event at Platinum Collision & Autobody in Volo is 65 degrees and sunny! Who could ask for more? :-) We have so many fun activities going on at the event! In addition to music, great food, community and automotive vendors, we will have a great auction table to help benefit the USO! Prizes include a Richard Petty Driving Experience at the Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, a pair of Chris Cagle tickets, compliments of The Loaded Buffalo - Bar and Grill, and lots of other local automotive and entertainment gift baskets! In addition to all of the fun with our costume contests for adults, children, and vehicles, the Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars will have candy for trick-or-treaters! We look forward to seeing everyone Saturday!

***Please remember candy if you would like to participate.  Thanks
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 7:32 pm

Hopefully I'll be there with my car otherwise my rental will be parked with Crystal. Can't wait to see the band at Cudas!
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 7:34 pm

Tom C wrote:
Laughing
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 7:40 pm

We will be there late. Tori started pre K this month and Saturday is there holoween party.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2014, 7:20 am

Pretty sure I'm in and putting my car in the show unlike some people, lol. Not going to Cudas though, gotta get down to the city to cop them new Jordans coming out on Sat.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2014, 8:29 am

We are in, not in the show cause she will be babysitting.

We will have candy but not going after to eat cause we dont know what time we'll be leaving.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2014, 8:31 am

New Jordan's? He still has shoes coming out, hes like Elvis
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2014, 8:39 am

jamesv82 wrote:
New Jordan's? He still has shoes coming out, hes like Elvis
New retros
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howl and Scream Charity Car Show
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next