Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet

Go down 
+5
jontoad
Shawn1112
chaynick
kermit
eviltrycycle
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 7:44 am

GLMM is the Great Lakes Modern Mopar group on Facebook.  They are having their first big meet and greet in McHenry and have extended an invitation to us to attend as well.

Saturday August 30th
9:00 am to 6:00 pm

Moraine Hills State Park
1510 S River Road
McHenry, IL 60050

Asking people that attend to bring food to throw on the grill and a dish to pass and your own beverages.  They are supplying the location and charcoal for the grill.

Its at the Northernwoods Shelter which I checked out for them and its pretty awesome.  Lots of parking, lots of space, playground for the kids, washrooms, picnic tables and its a pretty nice drive into the location.

If there is interest in going I will make a CAMM meetup place and time.  They have a block of hotel rooms in Crystal Lake I think on Friday night since a lot of them are coming from several hours away.  I might talk to Byron about doing something Friday night, just depends.

I need to know by Monday August 25th if anyone is in for sure.

Attending
eviltrycycle
kermit
Dre

Meeting Spot
Taco Bell - 705 W Liberty StWauconda, IL 60084
10 am, will roll out when everyone is there, no later then 1015 am

Last edited by eviltrycycle on August 31st 2014, 9:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:36 am

In for this too with my humble Dart
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 3:01 pm

What happened to the Frog?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 3:56 pm

Hellcat?????? I know u were talking about getting it
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 6:25 pm

That is the plan.  I have a deposit in with a dealer who hopefully has enough juice to get me one.  He seems confident but they always do.  Of course the date for the order banks to open keeps getting delayed so things are still kinda floating in the air.

Meanwhile the dealer is also going to put Kermit up in his showroom and try to move it for me.  So I'm left driving a Dodge Fart, I mean Dart, full time until things work themselves out.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:15 pm

kermit wrote:
That is the plan.  I have a deposit in with a dealer who hopefully has enough juice to get me one.  He seems confident but they always do.  Of course the date for the order banks to open keeps getting delayed so things are still kinda floating in the air.

Meanwhile the dealer is also going to put Kermit up in his showroom and try to move it for me.  So I'm left driving a Dodge Fart, I mean Dart, full time until things work themselves out.

the car did indeed fart leaving Bdubs.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:37 pm

jontoad wrote:
kermit wrote:

the car did indeed fart leaving Bdubs.

It's only got 2500 miles on it at this point, still clearing out the colon.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 3:15 pm

Anyone else? I am going to ask Byron if he can suggest food he would like us to bring. Not sure what all they have or how many people are even coming to this.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 8:09 pm

Saturday = no for me. if he moves it to a Sunday when it's not a Bears game weekend let me know.
Back to top Go down
392SRT8
CAMM Member
392SRT8

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 8:36 pm

If the NWIMA Picnic wasn't the next day I might try to go but can't do 2 in the same weekend.
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 9:29 am

I am In
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 9:45 am

I am going to see what goes on sale hot dog/ brat wise on Wednesday and that will be what I grab to bring for us to contribute to the grilling. Paul and Dre do you guys want to grab like a side dish? Right now the only person that replied on the Facebook event says he is bringing some sort of dip. Byron is bringing hot dogs. Outside of that I have no idea what anyone else is bringing. Figured it would be easier to claim something now. I know you are both on that event so if you can post in there that would be great. Also bring $1 apparently....
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 11:46 am

I'll grab some macaroni and potato salads, along with dishes and plastic forks.
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 12:04 pm

i can make some pasta salad, if i am feeling frisky maybe some home made salsa and chips.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 12:42 pm

Crystal I just looked at the event on facebook.  It looks like Byron said he was already bringing hotdogs.

I'll get the following:
Macaroni Salad, plus plastic bowls and forks
Bunch of cookies

Edit, scratch that, looks like you already know that, didn't read all of your post.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 2:03 pm

I was wondering if they were covering plates, bowls and stuff.....
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 2:05 pm

Don't forget umbrellas as well
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 4:40 pm

I am bringing my ez up and there are two other covered areas. Last time I checked the weather was going to be ok Sat and Sun.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 4:45 pm

Ugg I just looked again. Silly weather.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 8:31 pm

Is there a rain date or is this rain or shine?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 7:51 am

Its rain or shine. Most of the GLMM people are coming in Friday night from WI and MI and staying in Crystal Lake. On FB they said its happening either way.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 12:25 pm

Okey dokey
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 5:15 pm

i might come along for this one as well....
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:45 am

It's cloudy no rain. Im at taco bell waiting on Andre then heading over. Hope to see a few others later.
Back to top Go down
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 2:15 pm

I'll race over there after work, hopefully people will still be there by 6??
Anything going on afterwards ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet   GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLMM 1st Annual Meet and Greet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: