Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ekaz
CAMM Member

Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT Empty
PostSubject: Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT   Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 1:03 pm

Threw the 300 on the dyno for get a baseline before the next round of mods..
Mustang Dyno
Approx. 78 degrees, 76% humidity, and Baro pressure was about 30

445rwhp and 425rwtq

Current mods...
LMI True CAI
Kooks LT with high flows
GTHaus exhaust
91 toon, slightly adjusted.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT   Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 2:08 pm

God Damn bro, nice #'s
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT   Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 2:56 pm

Damn. Get some track numbers.
Back to top Go down
ekaz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT   Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 3:09 pm

Don't have time for track numbers before the next round of mods start. :/
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT   Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 3:38 pm

nice! what did you decide about locking the cam?

bill
Back to top Go down
ekaz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT   Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 3:52 pm

funkpolice wrote:
nice!  what did you decide about locking the cam?

bill

Might not be installing the limiter or lock....in discussions about that.
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT   Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:39 pm

I did a dyno on my ride but it was all fucked up when
I got there it was about 93 out and his dyno computer kept shutting down( overheating crappy fan ) meanwhile my car is running and getting really hot so I pull off and park and 10 mins later he is ready so I put it back in dyno mode and pull back up on the dyno and the pc shuts off again!!! I am leaving it run because it is in dyno mode...finally shut it back off figuring I could put it back in dyno mode while rolling on the dyno...so he finally gets it to stay on and I try to put it in dyno mode on the dyno and something fucks up and get the brake light on?? Well anyway I make a pass car is running 235 deg and not in dyno mode so tq restriction is on ended up with 368rwhp 420 tq I then ask him to set up the fan which was really old and made little or no difference because it was spinning so slow ugh try a second pass anyway and get 379 and 422...at 235 deg! I need to find a better dyno any suggestions as to where to go with a good fan?
Back to top Go down
ekaz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT   Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:39 pm

I went to Sound Performance in Bensenville.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT   Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baseline Dyno numbers-2nd gen 300SRT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Tuning-
Jump to: