Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stock exhaust tips mod

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

Stock exhaust tips mod Empty
PostSubject: Stock exhaust tips mod   Stock exhaust tips mod I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:21 pm

For me this has been one of the cheapest mods yet. A guy on Facebook gave me his stock tips I just had to pay shipping $15, My wife was able to secure the piece of stainless I needed $0, and a coworker that is also a welder and has a MIG setup helped fabricate and weld in the center piece. $0 but I plan to buy his a beer or two next time we are out $??   drunken 

This is picture just before welding
Stock exhaust tips mod 015ec910

This shows how they look compared to my current stock tip.
Stock exhaust tips mod 017b2a11

Painting over the interior welds
Stock exhaust tips mod 011eb010

Finally on the car  Very Happy
Stock exhaust tips mod 01a8fe10
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Stock exhaust tips mod   Stock exhaust tips mod I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:11 pm

Looks good!
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: Stock exhaust tips mod   Stock exhaust tips mod I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 8:19 pm

Great mod, very cool  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: Stock exhaust tips mod   Stock exhaust tips mod I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:21 am

Looks good. I like it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stock exhaust tips mod   Stock exhaust tips mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stock exhaust tips mod
Page 1 of 1