Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sad news from Facebook

Go down 
+13
WideSpicy
moaugust88
jamesv82
Moparcharger07
GSB06SRT
Yuro
MarchAFB
AlterEgo
MsScarlett
Exura
ekaz
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:00 pm

Sent
Prayers for Tim and Rhonda and family.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:09 pm

sent
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:31 pm

sent
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 6:55 am

Thank you again everyone was not expecting the outpouring. I am ordering today at 12 pm CST so if you want to donate please do before then. If I get money from you after12 pm I will just send it back to you.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 1:43 pm

Flowers ordered. I am still going out there tomorrow after work, unfortunately I cannot make it on Saturday.

This is what they will be getting from CAMM.

Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 ?table=fol3_catalog_images&key1=S8-4453_large_feature&key2=S8-4453_feature&key3=404_large_feature
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 2:11 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 4:06 pm

Very nice, thanks Crystal
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 4:20 pm

No thanks to me needed, thanks to everyone that flooded the paypal, that have reached out to Tim on Facebook, and to those sending them good thoughts, love, and prayers. You guys and ladies constantly amazing me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 5:14 pm

ANDREW THOMAS BARTH, 21 ROCKFORD - Andrew Thomas Barth, 21, of Rockford passed away Monday, May 26, 2014. He was born August 13, 1992, in Nashville, TN; the son of Tim and Rhonda Barth. He worked for his family at Modular Powerhouse, then went on to own MPH Landworks. Andrew was a Redneck from Georgia that loved the outdoors, especially fishing. Survivors include his parents, Tim and Rhonda; siblings, Jonathan Barth and sister, Katherine Ann (Michael) Land; niece, Maloreigh Land; maternal grandparents, Jewellian and Anita Sullivan; paternal grandparents, Thomas and Ruth Ann Barth; uncles, Andrew (Elizabeth) Barth, John Barth and Eddie (Dondrea) Sullivan; aunts, Niki (Doug) Brantley and Dishona (Wayne) Rogers; and many cousins and friends. Funeral service at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 31, 2014, in Fitzgerald Funeral Home, 3910 N. Rockton Ave. Burial in Rock Lake Cemetery. Visitation from 5 until 8 p.m. Friday, May 30, in the funeral home. Visitation also from 10 a.m. Saturday until service time in the funeral home. Express online condolences at www.fitzgeraldfh.com. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/rrstar/obituary.aspx?pid=171157970#sthash.it81CZIw.dpuf
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 5:55 pm

Pretty sure I'm working overtime tomorrow. If I don't I will go with you Crystal.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 8:50 am

Just let me know when you know Shawn. If not I know Tom will be there at some point.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:42 am

Crystal, just hang with us. I am picking up Linda Tout (The Pink Car) at the Holiday Inn to take her to the viewing. She flew in from PA.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:58 am

Ok. Depending on Shawns answer I might try to leave at 4 instead of 5. I'll call you when I leave.
Back to top Go down
MarchAFB
CAMM Member
MarchAFB

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:18 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
Flowers ordered. I am still going out there tomorrow after work, unfortunately I cannot make it on Saturday.

This is what they will be getting from CAMM.

Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 ?table=fol3_catalog_images&key1=S8-4453_large_feature&key2=S8-4453_feature&key3=404_large_feature

Very nice. Even though you already got the flowers, is there still time to donate? (I just saw this post this morning)
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 12:05 pm

You can I went a bit over what I knew I was getting just in case.
Back to top Go down
MarchAFB
CAMM Member
MarchAFB

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 1:10 pm

Monet sent.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 4:23 pm

http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/Parents-of-Rockford-Murder-Victim-Remember-Son-261181981.html?device=phone#.U4hJccwpcUw.facebook
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 4:26 pm

http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/Investigation-into-Ambulance-Delay-to-Murder-Scene-261177821.html?device=phone#.U4fQ-AiED5Y.facebook
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:50 pm

Just got home from the wake. Our flowers made it both Tim and Rhonda say thank you. They have a hellish day tomorrow so please keep sending good thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad news from Facebook   Sad news from Facebook - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad news from Facebook
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Supporting Vendors :: Barth Tuning-
Jump to: