Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question

Go down 
+2
WideSpicy
DaCham65
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DaCham65
CAMM Rookie
DaCham65

Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question Empty
PostSubject: Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question   Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:46 am

Just a question for the folks who have already done this. I've been looking high and low across the WWW, and am trying to find a good web site where you can get quality, but not over priced engine bay caps or other engine bay dress up items. The decent web sites seem a little over priced, and I am just asking you all, if you have any suggestions.

Thanks to anyone who can assist with their personal recommendations......
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question   Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:17 am

www.speedlogix.net
www.billettechnology.com

They aren't going to be cheap either way.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question   Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:27 am

You get what you pay for. Billet Tech isnt cheap, but well worth the cost.
They do have a huge 40% sale every November if you want to wait.
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question   Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:39 am

Right now they have 15% off, every bit helps....lol
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question   Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 4:18 pm

Billet Technologies parts are really, really nice. Like shawn said, buy during the 40% off sale and they are significantly cheaper, but some of the stuff I've paid full price and it's still worth it.

bill
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question   Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:03 pm

Just saw this thread, I know I'm a little late, but I have ordered some stuff from this place, as well as BT, I would say quality is good and comparable to BT. With decent prices.

http://www.uprproducts.com/dodge-chrysler-accessories.html
Back to top Go down
ekaz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question   Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:58 pm

UPR are imported knock-offs of BT parts.
BT parts do cost more but from beginning to end is made here in America.
I can understand trying to save some cash, maybe look for someone selling their stuff on here or LXF or any of the other forums.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question   Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:40 pm

Yeah I'm sure it is, but from the stuff I have bought from BT and from UPR, can't tell the difference
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question   Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Engine Bay - Dress-up caps Question
Page 1 of 1