Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Engine bay dress up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Engine bay dress up Empty
PostSubject: Engine bay dress up   Engine bay dress up I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 9:36 pm

Looking at dressing up my engine bay and need some help in choosing what to go with. Blue,Satin, or Black andoize? I already have a satin catch can want it to look good not mixed and matched. Looking at getting some stuff with BT gear and Braided Hose Kit. What do you think would look good?

Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Engine bay dress up   Engine bay dress up I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 10:08 pm

The blue wont be anywhere near a match to your car. Trust me I had it. I like the satin look.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Engine bay dress up   Engine bay dress up I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 11:49 pm

yeah the blue won't match your car, I like the satin too although if you wanna go for a meaner look go black annodized.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Engine bay dress up   Engine bay dress up I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 7:19 am

I found this website and I think I will go with them. Offer black braided hose and black fittings.

http://www.bmcspeedshop.com/product_p/bmcp-blpack.htm
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Engine bay dress up   Engine bay dress up I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 9:38 am

BMC is where I got mine. It took a couple of times to get the order right, but they got there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Engine bay dress up   Engine bay dress up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Engine bay dress up
Page 1 of 1